Locked away : 01 : Edited (May/28/3019)

Y/n pov,

" let me go please don't touch my kids" I begged and shrugged as they forcefully dragged me down the long dark dim lit halls walking pass a few door here and there. " what do you people want!"  Voice echoing off the walls and growls and shuffling from each room we've pass. " shut up pain!" The male on my right spat as he squeeze my arms tighter  make a small hiss of pain slip pass my lips.

I never killed a soul my inter life, and never will. I hate the smell of blood I hate seeing other in pain I can feel there pain I didn't want to but I do it's with the hold of the shadow.  A small yelp slipped pass my lips as I was thrown into the (f/c) room landing on my side. Letting out a whine of pin before I slowly stood up holding my arms tightly I gasped when I was thrilled into a (f/c) room with a clean bed with blue covers and pillowcase.

There was a cage in the middle of the room with beautiful flowers on the ground growing up and down the sides. The side of the gate  were small boxes I couldn't see what was in it but I knew it was jump suits.

I sighed and sat down. "What did I do wrong.?" Questioning myself a little.  As I was forced into the he gate before it slam shut behind me. Turning to face then and watched as the man from earlier walk into the room as he stood guard to my gate .  Walking up to the bards and reach out felting a small gilt before looking may hand seeing beautiful sparks coming from my fingers making me question if this was a electrical gate.

"Y/n do you know why your here right now " I heard a deep male voice I stood up and I saw threw the glass left wall and saw a man and a group of other people with different looks and sizes. Shaking my head no as he questioned me.

"I'm Rick and welcome to my facility " he said as he started to press buttons. The hole room started to flip into a some what room as the wall turned weapons covering the wall up and down from behind me as I stared at them in awe.

I looked around and saw water fire, weapons, and a chain. I looked around and at the weapons. "!Choose one " he barked out soon after

Pointing at twin daggers  watching carefully as they walked towards me holding it to me by throwing  it to the ground making a loud bing echo around the room.
I grabbed a very long sword with a red stone on it. I smiled and waved it around.

I tapped it around it against the glass and waved at them just a little before he felt a sudden pain in my head as my other side quickly took over me.  My eyes flash pink and turned grey before a wide grin form on my lips before I started to reck havoc.

Soon two of the guards shadows started to move on there own  as they started to rush around the room grabbing a small dog plush, before they circled around the elements  before the fire and water quickly famished as the shadows absorbed them. Before  the shadows went back to there places taking a few other weapons with them into the shadows.

A small black butterfly fluttered from the shadow towards me inky like substance dripping from it body before it landed on my noes .

I stepped back and waved at him gently. "I'm done" I said as the black inky butterfly flew around me very fast as I looked it turned into a cute little bird than disappeared.

The room turned back into it's normal before I noticed a small scent into my movies before I glanced around and noticed a shadow shifting around the room quietly as quickly making sure there wasn't any danger for its mistress.

I sat on the ground and heard the door open and a guard walked into the room and he had red hair with pale skin.

"Hello" he said as he pulled over a chair and sat in front of me. "I'm Jake and I'm going to asked you a few questions" I nodded.

"What are your powers" he asked as he held a big black bag on his hip before he pulled out a clip board from the bag sitting in a comfortable chair outside the cage  his guard outfit covered his body well to be honest.

I looked down and frowned. 'Should I tell them or only one" I looked up and smiled.

"Elements..." I dragged out. He lean forward as I smiled. "Of surprises" I said he chuckled and shook his head.I looked at his red hair. " could I seeming braid your hair Jack ?" I asked teasingly glaring at the male with a sweet smile on my lips. .

"Um..(let her).. yeah sure thing" he said as I stood up and reached my arm out the cage pulling the head cover off his head and started to brush my fingers tru his hair before I began to twist my wrist and move my hands back and forth as I braided it.

"Wow" I heard Rick voice again. Two pigtails   A small black inky substance dropped around the twin tails and a little chain appear around the males head. Slowly turning my head to look Rick directly into the eyes a smirk on my lips.

"I can see you threw the glass Rick" I said as I stared at him, and Jake started to laugh. 'What!? Jake can you see' "yes sir" he chuckled. I waved and did a silly face.

Time skip

I lyed in the cage with many inky butterflies flying  around me along with beautiful flowers blooming here and there. The bed was very uncomfortable and it made my back hurt but I can't do anything about it anyways with a small yawn and slowly fell sleep.