TWO

❀  ་༅

❀ ་༅

Ꮲᴜʟʟɪɴɢ Ꮇʏ Ꮃᴇɪɢʜᴛ Ꮖɴ

⠀Ꮆ⠀⠀⠀⠀Ꮎ⠀⠀⠀⠀Ꮮ⠀⠀⠀⠀Ꭰ ⍮

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

" Hokage-sama, "

Minato knocked on the door thrice and waited patiently with his hands behind his back. Sakura shifted her weight uneasily. What would the Hokage say once he figures out she's not an official ninja? It was bad enough that Kakashi was suspicious; though it didn't surprise her. The girl knew her sensei was a genius. A faint 'come in' slithered between the large oak doors, enveloping Sakura in a familiar warmth. Her emerald eyes trailed to the three genin beside her, watching every move she made with either a smile or a frown.

"Alright, Team Minato! You are dismissed." the blonde announced with a small smile. Obito was the first to run, literally leaving a cloud of dust in the place he was. Rin gave a small wave before walking off, giving a more direct goodbye to Kakashi. The pink haired kunoichi almost giggled at the sight. If she were back in her time, she would have teased the masked man to no end. Immediately a minuscule frown tugged her lips as she seemed to stare off into space.

Kakashi... I wonder how you're handling it.

The young silver haired male narrowed his eyes at the woman before clicking his tongue and disappearing. The sound of heavy doors opening woke her from her daze, and she stepped forwards after Minato. The first thing that hit her was the scent. It smelled of smoke and tobacco, much like when she was a young girl. Nostalgia overcome her as glazed emerald eyes traveled up to the face of a man she hasn't seen since her genin days. Her breath hitched in her throat as he produced the same exact smile he would often give to Naruto. It was kind and warm, something she desperately craved.

Minato and Sakura bowed respectfully toward the Hokage. "Hokage-sama. My team and I found this kunoichi on the outskirts of Konoha. She says she was on a mission and was captured, and doesn't remember much." he informed, hands hanging casually by his side. The Hokage nodded, shifting his coffee brown eyes to the dirty and bloodied girl. He didn't have as grey hair as he did when she knew him, in fact he looked quite young. The Sandaime studied her a moment before raising a brow and opening his mouth. Sakura's eyes grew wide with a plead to accept her.

"ah, yes. I remember, You've been gone a long time. Welcome back."

The kunoichi breathed a sigh of relief but stayed tense. " Thank you, Hokage-Sama. " she replied. Minato seemed to relax when the Hokage confirmed her credibility. So he was still suspicious of me, huh? Makes sense. Sakura's lips twitched before setting into an emotionless line. " Hokage-sama... May I speak with you. Alone?" The girl requested, her hair hiding her intentions from the blonde shinobi.