Chapter 10

A/n: Byakuya older brother is now out! I would really like you guys to read it! I worked so hard on the first two chapters so I hope you enjoy! :p also the picture at the top ^^ is adam I also wanna thank all of you for the 14.1k views and 382 votes!!

I woke up in Tousen arms again and looked at the ring again and smiled. I quietly slipped out of Tousen arms took a shower and put some clothes on.

I turned around to see Sajin and Tousen still asleep so I open the door and close it softly. I enter the elevator and press lobby I walked to the buffet table and it wasn't there.

A woman came up to me and said. "Oh, you must be looking for the breakfast buffet it is over but, we have a lunch buffet down the hall." She said with a thick french accent.

"Okay thanks" I thanked then walked down the hall and open the door. I saw a huge table of food.

I begin to put up food for tousen; I got him pasta, grapes, chicken salad and some water. For sajin; I got him two hamburgers, a apple and a strawberry smoothie . For me; I got some pasta with meatballs, chicken sandwich and chocolate milk.

I try to hold all the food the chocolate milk almost fell until a guy helped me. "Well hello beautiful, my name is Adam." Adam said with a beautiful french accent.

"Yeah thanks Adam I'll be leaving now." I said while walking away. "Oh, come on beautiful, I seen you around with that guy with the purple hair he doesn't love you." Adam said grabbed my arm.

"Adam, your a nice guy but..." I trial off I put the food down grabbed my chocolate milk and sprayed it all over him.

"I'm already taken so it's not gonna happen." I finished I picked up the food and walked in the elevator and press the button with my foot.

When the elevator door open I open the door with my foot. when I entered the room I saw tousen watching tv and Sajin...was still sleeping.

I sweatdrop slightly when I heard sajin snore loudly. "Tousen, I'm back and I brought lunch." I said, Tousen helped me with the food.

"Oh, thanks" I said. Tousen nodded and kissed my forehead we put the food down on the table and was about to eat until we heard Sajin snore loudly again.

"Okay, that's it I'm waking him." I muttered then grabbed a bucket and turned on the sink the water filled up the bucket with ice cold water.

I dragged the bucket to where Sajin was sleeping and dumped the ice cold water on him. He jumped up. Sajin yelped, "Hey there sleepy head. You have to wake up sometime because we're leaving today."

Sajin glared at me. "Oi, don't give me that look, just eat you lunch." I said, I gave him his lunch and we begin to eat.

"Emiko, where's you drink?" Sajin ask. "Oh, I sprayed it all over a french guy." I said casually like it was no big deal.

"May my poor chocolate milk rest in peace!" I said sadly with anime tears running down my face. A sweatdrop rolled down Sajin and Tousen face.

"Let's eat." Tousen offered changing the subject. After we ate we packed our things and went to the place where we got our gigis. I knocked on the door and that guy open it.

"Oh, you guys returning the gigis?" He asked, we all nodded. When we got out of our gigis we waited at the gates until they opened. "Only five more minutes." I said, the gates open after five minutes and we walked in and saw the soul society.

"Let's go report to Yama-jiji" I said, we flash step to the yama-jiji room, I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. I open the door and saw Yama-jiji

After explaining that there where no hollows in Paris. "I see, thank you three for going. you three are dismissed." Yama-jiji said,

I stopped at Kuchiki manor and walked in the calligraphy room where grandfather, father and Byakuya were. "Is calligraphy all you guys do jeez." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why is there a ring on you finger?" Father asked "Oh this? Tousen gave this to me it's a promise ring." I replied "Now don't get to serious to fast Emiko." Grandfather warned "It's just a promise ring." I assured

"Don't get serious to fast uh? You didn't say that when you made me marry Ayame (made up the mother's name) in a week." Father muttered under his breath.

"What was that Sojun?" Grandfather eye open. "Oh nothing Father." Sojun replied nervously with a sweatdrop when he saw that aura around grandfather.

"Good night father." I said while hugging him. I shunpo away before anyone else could say something. I stopped at squad Nine and knocked on the door 'come in' I hear Tousen say.

"Hi Tousen!" I greeted Tousen looked up and smiled. "Hello Emiko," tousen said. I sat on his lap and cuddled to him. Tousen wrap his arm around my waist.

After a while of cuddling I fell asleep. Tousen noticed I fell asleep and picked me up and shunpo to his house then lay me down on his bed.

Tousen took a bath then put on some pajamas and slipped into bed. I wrapped my arms around him he did the same to me. "Goodnight Emiko." Tousen whispered in my ear.