Chapter 2

Third person pov (Emiko is 105 in this chapter) that's what she looks like (in the picture) but just with gray eyes

-----------------------------

It was a depressing day for the Kuchiki(s) because today was the day Emiko Kuchiki had disappeared. Everyone in Kuchiki manor was depressed. The Head Captain knew what day it was so he gave captain Kuchiki the day off.

Right now the Kuchiki(s) were at Emiko shrine. "Do you remember the first time Emiko met the elders?" Sojun ask his father, "How can I forget." Ginrei smirked "What happened?" Tamaki (one of the elders) asked. "Let's not talk about that." Chie (another elders) said with an annoyed huff. "Father, why don't you tell Byakuya?" Sojun ask Ginrei.

Flash back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grandfather!" A cheerful young voice shouted. Ginrei turn his head slightly to see his granddaughter running towards him. "Yes Emiko, is there something you want?" Ginrei ask. "Father said I'm going to meet the elders, since you're one can you come with me?" Emiko ask shyly. "Well, I have nothing to do right at the moment." Ginrei stated, Emiko looked up and beamed at her grandfather then grabbed his hand.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Emiko exclaimed excitedly as she dragged her grandfather in a random direction. "Wait a minute grandfather where are the elders?" Emiko ask while scratching her head. "This way Emiko." Ginrei said chuckling at his excited grandchild as he leads Emiko to two big doors. Ginrei knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. He opened the door and it revealed 6 old people.

"Wow! You all look really old!" Emiko said, the elders glared at emiko. "What did I say something wrong?" Emiko questioned noticing the glares she was getting for the elders.

"It's not nice to call people old emiko." Ginrei scolded his granddaughter. "But doesn't old mean you're wise?" Emiko asked. "Like the head captain he's really really really really old, so that means he's really really really really wise right?" Emiko questioned. Some of the elders sweatdrop at Emiko logic. "So this is supposed to be the next head of the Kuchiki clan?" Chie asked rudely.

"Miss, why do you wear so much make up?" Emiko questioned

"Are you a clown?"

The other elders try to hide their laughter as chie turn red. "Why you little brat!" Chie exclaimed in anger. "You know, frowning cause wrinkles so, you must frown a lot." Emiko stated. "ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY!?!?" Chie exclaimed angrily. "No, I'm just saying that you should smile more." Emiko stated.

"Now I wanna meet the other elders." Emiko said changing the subject. "Well go on." Ginrei urged and with that Emiko zoomed over to the other elders and begin to talk to them. Ginrei face soften at seeing his granddaughter making the elders laugh, other than Chie who just glared. "Emiko its time to leave." Ginrei called to his granddaughter.

"Okay coming! Goodbye!" Emiko said to the elders then she ran towards her grandfather. "Let's go grandfather." Emiko said. "I am proud of you Emiko, I have never seen the elders laugh before." Ginrei stated. "Will you always be proud of me grandfather?" Emiko ask. "Yes, yes I will." Ginrei replied they walked until they were at Emiko room.

"Wait, before I go to bed can you come down here?" Emiko ask Ginrei knead down to Emiko height. "Yes?" Emiko ask emiko wrap her arms around ginrei which surprise him. Emiko kiss Ginrei on the cheek. "I love you grandfather." Emiko whispered. Ginrei gave her a small rare smile. "I love you too now, get some sleep." Ginrei gently push, "Okay goodnight." Emiko waved as she closed the door.

End of flash back
---------------------------

Ginrei smiled a small smile at the memory. All of a sudden a hell butterfly came in and landed on Byakuya finger. "There's a emergency captains meeting." Byakuya stated "Well you don't want to be late so go on." Sojun ushered with a small smile on his face. Byakuya nodded then shunpo away. The Kuchiki(s) closed the shrine and walked back to the manor.

It was about 9:00 pm when Byakuya got back by then everyone was asleep. So Byakuya took a bath and changed into more comfortable clothes. But he didn't go to bed yet, instead he looked out the window and looked at the moon and stars.

Somewhere else
--------------------------------------------

"I'm almost there." A voice said and that voice belonged to Emiko Kuchiki. 'I finally get to see my family again.' She thought as the Kuchiki looked up to the moon and stars. 'Me and otouto loved looking at the moon and stars.' She thought "I will see you all soon." Emiko whispered as she laid down against the tree and fell asleep.

Vote and COMMENT!