Chapter Five.

F I V E.
PARK JIMIN.
FIN.

"Excuse me, but are you gonna answer or not?" The man spoke smoothly, confidence seeping his every word

"Excuse me, but are you gonna answer or not?" The man spoke smoothly, confidence seeping his every word. Jimin visibility shivered underneath the olders seemingly unnerving stare that seemed to be currently attacking his face.

Did he not remembered me? Jimin's mind raced furiously with various questions, seeking for confirmation. Oddly, Jimin felt a small tug in his chest, disappointment maybe? which confused him further, he shouldn't be affected in such a way by the fact a man hadn't remembered him, not with this man, and certainly not with all the circumstances that helped lead to this moment.

If anything, I should be grateful. Jimin virtually gave himself a pat on the back for that thought. Maybe today is, ' national Park Jimin finally doesn't die of embarrassment day', and this is the universes way of blessing me with that, right? not likely.

"Um, yes...?" Jimin asked uncertainly towards the attractive male, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's what I thought." His eyes glistened, raking down Jimin's body slowly, as if simply undressing him with his own eyes. Jimin squirmed uncomfortably in his spot, confused as to why the man was staring at him, he began pulling at the hem of his jumper distractingly, his eyes glued to the white converses he was wearing.

"excuse me, but I don't remember allowing you to enter my cafe with such negativity towards my workers, whether your a customer or not, sir." On cue, mother Seokjin spoke, hands on his hips and preparing enough sass to kill a bitch.

"I apologize, I was only teasing him, no seriousness attended." A sickly sweet smile spread across his moist lips. Bullshit. That smile was about as fake as Kim Kardashians, arse. Jimin snorted to himself.

"Well, next time you will not tease my workers in that matter." Seokjin crossed his arms tightly over his chest, eying the man familiarly, yet he couldn't pinpoint it. Not even close to entirely believing that the man was all that truly sorry. He gave Jimin a quick nod indicating he was going into the kitchen, and if he needed any help with the costumer to give a call out.

"So, what do you even want?" Jimin raised a dark brow lazily, attempting to ignore the burning glare he felt on his ass as he walked behind the counter to the kettle to flick it on.

"No clue, my friend sent me here." He replied, seeming to relax for a moment, "wait, aren't you supposed to fucking give me recommendations?" He glared, leaning against the counter.

Damn, this boy had to be bipolar or something. Jimin confirmed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Black coffee is good." He nodded his head towards the kettle. Jimin may or may not of been fibbing, because in all honestly plain black coffee tasted like shit. But hey? who said he had to be nice to the fucker who's been treating him like dirt ever since he arrived? Not Park Jimin.

"Ya, sure." He grunted, grabbing his phone lazily from his back pocket and flicking it on. Jimin smirked.

Jimin swiftly turned around towards the kettle as it automatically turned off, grabbing two cups, he quickly filled them up with the freshly brewed coffee, finally he grabbed a small container, pouring the majority into one of the cups. Jimin smirked down, stirring the substance into the coffee.

Salt. Just for a salty cunt, like himself.

Jimin gently leaned himself on the counter, his eyes slowly traveled over to the overly handsome green-haired male that was engrossed into his mobile device. Jimin decided to finally soak in the appearance of the older for the first time, no clouded drunken thoughts altering his mind this time. Jimin had wished that his drunken thoughts would of betrayed him on the attractiveness of the older, but it truly hadn't. He was handsome, although his personality was rather shitty, he couldn't deny the slight physical attraction he felt towards the older, who would?

His recently-dyed mint green hair sat messily in waves on the top of his head. Tight black jeans laid nicely on his slim hips, finally clung to a pair of long toned legs. A simple white button up shirt laid loosely on his torso, which exposed his sharp collarbone and a part of his chest revealed, teasingly. Moist, plump pink lips, and a strong sharp jawline, accompanied by orbs about as dark and mysterious as the Black Sea, itself.

His style looked so effortlessly, yet he still managed to easily pull it off. Too bad the cunt seem to have a salty ass personality. Jimin thought.

"It's not polite to stare at strangers." he spoke coolly, snapping Jimin out of thoughts smirking towards the younger.

"I wasn't staring at you!" Jimin flailed his arms in shock, his mouth ajar.

"I believe you were, hun." He hummed, a smirk never leaving his moist plump lips.

What a cocky bastard!? if only I could smack that smirk off his fucking lips--

"Suck my ass." Jimin spoke blankly.

"Ok. Indeed, love." He chuckled lowly, slowly stepping towards the younger. Jimin inched back towards the wall uncomfortably with each step.

What the hell is he doing!? Jimin's mind shouted.

"I wasn't being fucking serious--" he suddenly slammed his hands onto the wall above Jimin's head, his warm body pressed tightly against the youngers smaller frame, transferring that heat. Jimin sharply sucked in a gulp of air, his body going stiff as a board.

"Don't think for a second that I'd forgotten about you darling," Yoongi lowered his head, enough to whisper huskily into Jimins ear, earning a slight gasp from the younger. carefully nipping at his lobe, Jimin bit his lip hard, shuddering under the olders mere touch, "You may be speechless right now, but I'll have you easily moaning my name again, very soon." he smirked, pulling away swiftly and slowly slipping a few bills to pay for his coffees along with a small folded piece of paper onto the counter.

"Fuck you--you selfish bastard!" Jimin shouted flustered, hands now tightly in fists by his side and his face completely consumed by a unfortunate shade of crimson red, "like hell your getting my perfect ass, the only thing you'll be getting is a kick to the fucking nuts and my foot so fucking far up your--" Yoongi's loud obnoxious laugh echoed through the doorway of the cafe, as he smirked back amusingly towards the overly flustered younger.

And just like that he was gone. Leaving Jimin behind utterly confused as fuck, with the most obvious and uncomfortable raging boner ever.

---

y'all i should win a award for the worst fucking updater and writing lmao, i'm hella pitiful,, but anyways i hope you hoes enjoyed this short ass chapter, i'm trying to move this story on faster now !!!