Intro.

I N T R O.

FIN.

"D-daddy more!" Jimin whimpered loudly, clawing ahold tightly of the sweetly exposed tan skin of the male, while his toes curled further with each endless pure sensations that wrack his smaller and tender body.

"Call me oppa," Yoongi growled deeply from his throat, further tangling his hands roughly throughout the males caramel hair beneath him. Jimin shivered beneath from the rough contact and a pure moan etched past his pink lips.

"Why?!" Jimin choked out between strangled moans as the older males sudden thrusting began to increase -- becoming far more rhythmic into the mewling younger beneath him.

"Cause the daddy kink is overrated." Yoongi purred seductively into Jimin's ear. Nibbling at his exposed lobe tenderly as he flipped him over onto the bed with ease, continuing to pound into Jimins tight ass further.

Constant groans and slapping of skin from both continued to fill the dingy hotel room with sounds of pure pleasure for which felt like nearly hours to the pair. That before it finally came to an abrupt close, as Yoongi hit the youngers prostate directly one last time before reaching their climax nearly in-sync.

"Oppa!" Jimin moaned the name out loudly, arching his defined back. Causing the older to groan lowly as he felt himself begging for release inside the younger. Slowly feeling themselves both consumed by the intense pleasure, they begun to ride out the sensual bliss.

----

+ In which Min Yoongi has a not-so, one-night stand with a younger male, Park Jimin, and discovers he has a oppa kink.

CAUTION: KINKY AF.