[21]

Imagine: Joker cheats on you with Harley (part 2)

Requested By: @imaginesforyouxx

Word Count: 1103

(Before we start, this is still part of imaginesforyouxx request. I apologize if you Cupcakes were hoping for something else.)
------------------------------------------

It's been three years now. Three years since she left Joker that night. The first year was kinda hard on (y/n). She was madly in love with the crazy clown so the memories of him breaking her heart haunted her once sweet dreams.

The year seemed to have gotten better. (y/n) wasn't haunted by her past as much. Those haunting dreams she use to have so many times in one night, no longer crept into her dreams.

Around the second year, (y/n) got married to Gotham's famous rich play boy, Bruce Wayne. Luck seemed to be in (y/n)'s life again. After spending a year missing and suffering without her (ex) clown lover, she finally found happiness with another man.

Someone who wanted the best for (y/n). Someone who spoiled her no matter how many times she told her husband she didn't need the things he brought her.

It's now the third year without that cheating clown and (y/n) couldn't be anymore happy. (y/n) walked down Gotham's streets with a smile on her face as she stared at her phone. She was texting her husband, Bruce. Today was Bruce's day off from work and they were trying to figure out what to do for his break.

'How about we go to the movies? Take Damian with us? Or have a movie night at home?' Bruce messaged you.

You loved Damian as if he was your own son. Sadly, Damian never liked you. You ignored his rude nature and continued to love and care for him.

'Movie night at home. I'll see you in a little bit.' you messaged back and put your phone away. You walked into a parking lot to collect your car.

You had gone to one of Gotham's famous sweet shops. You were in the mood for some candy and decided to step out of mansion for a while.

So here you were walking back to your car with a bag full of sweets. You also got Damian some sweet because why not? What kid doesn't like sweets?

You got into your car and placed the bag of sweets on the seat next to you so you could snack on some while on your way back home for movie night. You started the car and pulled out your phone again to text Bruce.

'I'll bring the movies. What movies should I get?' you messaged him. You tossed you phone next to bag of candy and pulled out of the parking space you were.

Before you could even pull out of the parking lot a loud honk filled your ears. You quickly looked to the side to see a car rushing towards you at a very fast speed. You don't know what happened next.

You blacked out due to the pain rushing through your body. The last thing you saw was the world upside down and many people walking towards you.

<><><><><Time Skip~><><><><>

"You think she'll be okay?" said a deep voice. Movement could heard.

"It's hard to say. (y/n) is a strong woman but not even the strong can come out of a car crash without a scratch. It's a miracle she even lived through that crash." said another voice.

You could tell from the voices they were both males. You tried to open your eyes but it was like your mind was awake but your body stayed asleep. You couldn't move or make a sound. Your senses now kicked in.

You couldn't open your eyes to see what was going on or where you were but your hand that refused to move was touching something hard and cold.

'A floor maybe? No. It's too cold for this to be a floor.' you thought to yourself. The voices from before continued to talk about other things. Their voices seemed to echo.

'I'm in a room...it has to be empty if their voices echo.' you thought to your self. You once again tried to open your eyes and move your body.

You could feel your fingers twitch a bit. Your eyes opened a little but were met with dim lights. Your body suddenly jolted awake. You gasped for breath as pain rushed through your body.

"She's awake! Get the boss!" said one of the voices. You ignored them and focused on what was going on with your body.

You wanted to scream in pain but your screams came out as whimpers. Foot steps came running towards the room you were in.

"Get out both of you." said a familiar voice. Not only were you in pain but you were now scared.

"Sweet cheeks, I'm sorry about what happened to you." said the familiar voice. You whimpered in pain once again.

'Why does my body hurt?! What's going on?!' you tried questioning but couldn't find your voice. The sound of a door opening echoed in the room and some thing poked your arm. The pain you felt started going away very slowly.

"Don't worry sweets, it's medicine for the pain." said your ex lovers voice.

You quickly looked around the room seeing no window and you were in a, cage? Your eyes snapped towards Joker as he placed a hand on your face.

"Where the hell am I?!" you said with venom in your voice. Joker only smirked and removed his hand.

"Home sweet cheeks. I've been looking for you for a while a now but since you left with Bats you seemed to have disappeared, until now." Joker said with a chuckle and a smirk.

"Let me go Joker. I left you a long time ago, you dirty cheater." you hissed and glared at him.

You couldn't move from the sitting position you were in. You were sitting up and leaning against the bars of the cage.

"No can do pumpkin. You like the cage? I made it specially for you." Joker said and started walking out the cage.

You took a better look to see it was made of gold and the cage was in the shape of a bird cage.

"Let me go you stupid freak!" you yelled and forced yourself to get up. You grabbed the bars for support but stumbled a bit. Joker closed the cage door and locked it with a key.

"I let you fly away once pumpkin, but that's not going to happen again. I've clipped your wings for good."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Okay let's be honest here, this chapter sucked. It sucked bad but hey...I got part 2 up. I know a lot of you asked for something different but I technically never finished imaginesforyouxx request.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please.