[25]

Imagine: Having a bad dream and Joker comforting you.

Requested By: @Kawesomedog2001

Word Count: 522
------------------------------------------

A loud scream caught Joker's attention. He slowly stood up from his desk and made his way towards the room he shared with (y/n).

Upon opening the door showed (y/n) sitting on the bed and crying her eyes out. Joker released a sigh and walked over to (y/n).

"What happened?" Joker asked carefully not wanting to start more water works from (y/n).

(y/n) jumped and quickly turned her head towards Joker. Joker could see the relief in her eyes and her tense body relax a little. (y/n) wiped her tears away and smiled towards Joker.

"Nothing, it's just another bad dream." (y/n) spoke in a quiet voice but loud enough for Joker to hear. Joker sat down on the bed and looked over at you.

"Want to tell me about it?" Joker asked. This wasn't the first time (y/n) had a bad dream and it seemed it wasn't the last.

Every time (y/n) had a bad dream she would wake up screaming and crying. Her first bad dream; Joker had no clue what to do. He would pat her head and stare.

"What's there to talk about? It was the same thing. The only thing that changed was how I killed you." (y/n) said and hugged her knees while looking at the wall.

(y/n) always refused to look at Joker after she woke up from a bad dream.

"Okay, how did you kill me this time?" Joker asked and leaned back a bit while still looking at (y/n). (y/n) released a sigh and gave into looking back at her (some what) loving, killing clown.

"I held a gun to your head. You kept telling me to kill you. When I begged you to take the gun and kill me, I shot you." (y/n) said very quietly.

Tears were forming know her eyes but none fell. Her hands tightly gripped her head and she shook her head.

"They started to call me all kinds of names. Your blood was all over my hands." (y/n) spoke and her voice cracking slightly.

Joker was thinking over what (y/n) and noticed she said 'they' but would question (y/n) about it later.

Joker spread his arms out in a hug like manner while looking at (y/n). She looked at him confused for a moment and looked into his cold green eyes.

Joker rolled his eyes and waited for (y/n) to accept his hug. (y/n) slowly crawled over to Joker and sat down next to him. Joker wrapped his arms around (y/n) and rubbed her back trying to calm her down from the dream she had.

After a while of Joker and (y/n) sitting on the bed and hugging each other Joker slightly pulled away from the hug but kept his arms around (y/n).

"Want to get some ice cream and watch (favorite movie/show/anime)?" Joker asked. (y/n) looked at Joker and smiled widely.

"I would love that."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I want to apologize to Kawesomedog2001 for taking so long with your request.

Sorry for any spelling errors

Also, this chapter has gone under editing so there will be a few changes.

Vote/Comment/Follow Me please