{40}

Imagine: Being Joker's & Harley's daughter.

(You are a child in this. You decide the age)

Word Count: 1678
------------------------------------------

A loud knock from the door caught your attention. You looked away from the tv playing (favorite cartoon) and towards the direction of the door. There was a knock again and this time you got off the couch. Before leaving you grabbed your stuffed (animal type) and held it tightly.

(Stuffed animal name) always went everywhere with you. (Stuffed animal name) always made you feel safe from the harsh people of the world.

Another knock on the door, you slowly and quietly walked towards the door with curiosity pumping through your veins. The two goons sent to watch you were asleep at the dinning room table. Playing cards scattered around the table and a few bottles of beer on the table.

You made your way towards the door and stared at it for moment. You waited for another knock but silence now filled the quiet house once again. The curiosity slowly leaving you and the thought of watching (favorite cartoon) and eating (favorite snacks) filled your mind.

You turned on your heel and was about to make your way back to the living room till the loud knock sounded again. You were quick to turn around and grabbed a hold of the door knob. You slowly unlocked the door and pulled it opened a bit.

You looked up towards two men with black suits and sunglasses. Behind them stood a smaller man with a suit as well but instead of sunglasses he had what seemed like glass on his eye. (I know what it's called)

"Bloody hell! Move out of my way!" yelled the short man of the group. He roughly pushed the two men with suits and held a dirty look on his face. The dirty look on his face turned shocked then into an evil smirk.

"Hello there love. How-" you slammed the door closed and locked the door once again. Behind the door you could hear the short mans muffled yells in anger.

"The stupid kid closed the door on my face!" he yelled. You quickly turned around and towards the dinning room with the two sleeping goons. You placed (stuffed animal name) on the table carefully and ran over to one of the sleeping goons.

You lightly shook him, hoping he would wake up but he only groaned and slightly shifted. You shook him as hard as you could but it was no use, he continued to snore away. You ran to the other goon and did the same thing. He remained asleep and unmoved by your attempts to awaken him.

You walked back towards (stuffed animal name) and grabbed it off the table. Your so called babysitters were knocked out cold.

"What should we do (stuffed animal name)?" you talked quietly to your stuffed animal friend. Others would normally hear silence but you heard the voice of your stuffed friend loud and clear. You nodded your head slowly and tightly hugged your stuffed animal.

You ran over to one of the goons and reached your hand into one of his coat pockets. You grabbed onto a cold smooth object and pulled it out of the pocket. A rather large phone was cupped in your tiny hand. You smiled to yourself and quickly ran upstairs to your room.

Once in your room, you closed the door and locked it. Having handled your parents phones many times, you knew what to do. The phone was already unlocked to your luck.

You quickly went to the phones contacts and searched through it looking for the number of one of your parents. You came across the name Baby Girl with a heart emoji next to the name. The voice of your stuffed friend filled head your head. Encouraging you to give the number a shot.