Chapter 21 × Control Freak ×

Third Person's POV

As Sonata was fighting the T.V monster,

Her friends the teen titans were still on their way.

"Robin where's Sonata?" Cyborg asks as they head out of the tower.

"Probably at the Rental place, that's where the attack is anyway." Robin said.

When they arrived to the movie rental store,

They saw Sonata fighting the T.V monster.

Cyborg turns his hand into a Sonic Cannon and shoots at the T.V monster.

"Hey! I had that!" Sonata shouts.

"Well sorry for saving your butt!" Cyborg shouts back.

"Well, Well Well. If it isn't my old arch-nemesis or nemesises. The Teen Titans!" Control Freak said.

"Uh, Yeah!" Beast Boy said.

"Who is this guy?" Beast Boy asks and everyone just shrugs.

Control Freak takes out his remote and says--

"I am the master of monsters. I am your darkest nightmares coming to life. I am control Freak!" The T.V said and erupting to a round of applause in the end.

"A couch potato with a suit up remote. I am petrified." Raven said not caring at all.

"You will be." Control Freak said using his remote to bring the trash bin to life as an over sized monster.

As Raven stood still trying to get the idea into her head.

Cyborg slams himself against the trash bin knocking it down.

"Don't worry Raven. I can drop the drop box." Cyborg said and starts smashing the trash bin.

"Get the remote!" Robin said as the rest of the Teen Titans charge at Control freak.

"Show's not over Titans. If you think part 1 was scary. Just wait for the sequels." Control Freak said.

Control Freak uses his super Remote and brings the two Cash Registers, a video shelf  and cardboard cut outs to life.

"This. Dork. Is. A. Pain. In. The. ASS!" Sonata said as she dodges on tentacle wire after another.

By now everyone of the titans was fighting one of Control Freaks monsters.

'This can't keep going on forever.' Sonata said inside her head.

Sonata jumped back a bit from the T.V monster and sent a sonic wave at it.

"I better get that remote." Sonata said.

"AHH!" A voice screams.

"Huh?" Sonata said.

Sonata looks at the source and sees Beast Boy being chased by a card board cut out of the monster in Wicked Scary.

"Of all the monster that dork brought to life, why did it have to be this one." Sonata said running too Beast Boy.

When Sonata was close enough, Sonata smashes the cardboard cutout using her guitar.

As Robin dodged a hit from another T.V monster, He noticed the fire sprinklers.

Robin cuts open the fire sprinklers making it rain and all of the monster go down.

"Ah! My remote! I can't live without my remote." Control Freak said pressing the button on his remote repeatedly.

"Ever think you watch too much T.V." Robin said taking the remote and pulling Control Freak by his shirt.

"This isn't over! You hear me! This isn't over!" Control Freak said flailing his arms around.

"Apparently it is." Sonata said.

"Guys check it out!" Beast Boy said digging through the pile of movies.

"Movie Night!" Beast Boy said taking out the movie wicked scary.

Beast Boy heads over to the store attendant and tries to rent the movie.

"I know I have my rental card in here somewhere." Beast Boy said digging through his pockets.

"Just take it!" The Store attendant said handing Beast Boy the movie.

"Looks like we got plans tonight after all." Sonata said.

"Prepare to be knocked right out of your socks!" Beast Boy said putting the movie in the air.

"Yeah Yeah, but wait till we get to the tower alright." Cyborg said but suddenly blenches.

"You okay?" Sonata asks.

"He ate some evil candy, and now he's sick." Raven said monotonely.

"Candy?! Why didn't you give me some?" Sonata whines.

"Be thankful you didn't get any." Cyborg said but finally he pukes.

"Ew. Nevermind." Sonata said walking away.

The authorities now take care of control freak while our heroes head back to their tower to have a movie night, they'll never forget.