Chapter 3 × Pizzeria ×

Sonata's POV

After a few constant hours of running I look back and finally lost those guys.

" *sigh* Finally..." I said panting and leaned back onto a wall.

All the running really wore me out...

*Gruuummbbblleee*

Now I'm hungry too.

"Stupid city." I grumble making my way to the nearest food place,

And just my luck I found a pizzeria!

"Maybe today's luck playing it's part." I said and approached the pizzeria with my hood on.

Once I got pass the front doors I immediately dashed for the counter and ordered.

"Hello, good afternoon, How may I help you?" The lady at the register said.

"I'll take one of your specials please." I said.

"Sure anything else?"

"Nope just that."

"Ok that'll be $5.99"

I grab my wallet from my pocket and payed for the pizza.

Thank goodness I was able to get my stuff back from that stupid warden or else's I'd be broke and lonely without my guitar.

"Your pizza will be ready in a few minutes, please take a seat and we'll serve it as soon as we can." The lady said and went back to the kitchen.

I took the number the lady left and made my way to the second floor where the roof was missing and the air flew freely.

But now I regret coming here.

I noticed that a familiar group of people were here.

"And my luck just went down the drain..." I grumble and turn around trying to get away unnoticed but that didn't go as planned.

"Hey it's that girl from earlier!" A voice shouts.

"Shit!" I curse and make a run for the door but a black light beats me to it and locks the doors.

"Damn it!"

I shake the doors trying to open them.

"Hey calm down..." A voice said.

I turn around and saw the guy with the mask smiling.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you, we just want to ask some questions..." The guy said.

I slowly let go of the handles and followed him towards their table.

'Oh no, what am I gonna do now?!' scream inside my head while thinking of a plan to get out of here.

Once we were at their table the guy motioned to the chair across his friends and I sat down with 4 pairs of eyes staring at me.

Geez can't these people lighten up?

It's like their stares could melt a block of ice!

"Soooo what do you want?" I said trying to release some of the tension.

"Right, what's your name?" The guy with the mask asked.

"Sonata..." I said.

"Well Sonata, My name's Robin and this is Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire and Raven." Robin said motioning to each and every one of them.

"Sooo Sonata, we were wondering?" The guy named Cyborg said.

"What is it?"

"How'd you do that?"

"Do what?" I ask.

"You know send that car flying at Cinderblock."

"Oh that..." I said trailing a bit off.

'I can't trust these guys yet, I just met them a few hours ago...' I said inside my head.

"Well?" A voice said taking me out of my thoughts.

"I-It's because of this." I said and showed them my guitar.

"This Guitar enables me to produce Sonic waves, that are powerful enough to damage an entire building." I said

"Wow, so it's like a magic guitar!" The guy named Beast Boy said or exclaimed.

"Uh yeah..." I said clearly leaving out some details.

"Can I see your guitar?" Robin asked.

"Sure." I said taking it out of it's case and handed it to him.

"Wow it looks just like an ordinary guitar..." Beast boy said and Cyborg scans it.

"It is just an ordinary Guitar..." Cyborg said in amazement.

'Damn they're carching on...' I said inside my head.

"Wait so that means, that the one who caused that Sonic Blast was you and not this Guitar?" Robin asked.

" *sigh* fine you got me, it's my power that made the Sonic Blast..."

"Can your powers make you do anything else?" The girl called Starfire said.

"I can make any musical instrument into a weapon." I said.

"Wow that's AWESOME!" BeastBoy exclaimed.

"Ha...ha...ha... right..." I said laughing nervously.

"Hey Beastboy calm down would you? Your making her feel uncomfortable." Robin scolded.

Suddenly there was a huge explosion.

*BOOM*

"Titans trouble!" Robin shouted standing up along with the others and jumped down the building while the others flew.

This is just my chance!

I can get out of here unnoticed now that those heroes left!

But alas curiousity got the best of me and made my body run to the commotion.

Once I was there I noticed a a girl with pink hair shaped like a horseshoe, sticking out just a little bit at the tips

And there were metallic black bands near the top.

A guy with long, brown hair and a goatee, a
wore a sleeveless black unitard with a yellow pattern going across his costume

and the patterns have circles sticking out with wristbands and shoes with the same pattern.

Lastly a kid who was bald, wore green clothes with a pair of goggles and had a back pack that looked like it was made of metal.

Robin and the others were fighting them but they seemed to be having a bit of trouble with them...

I have two choices here either walk away or help them.

If I walk away, then I would have never met these people and I'd be fine!

If I help them there might be a chance the cops will arrive and take me back...

"Ugh what am I gonna do!?" I scream while grabbing my hair.

I look back at the fight and saw the others staggering and having trouble fighting back.

" *sigh* me and my morals..." I said and ran towards them while taking out my guitar in the process.

This better end well.