Chapter 2- Sisters Are Weird

Angel P.O.V

Since everyone saw what happened on Raw last night, my sisters decided to be so kind to check in on Rey. I knew Nicole was coming but I had no idea that Esme was going to show up until Nicole mentioned her.

I cleaned up the hotel room for the arrival of our guests while Rey was sleeping. I'm a pretty tidy person so there really wasn't that much to clean.

There was a knock on the door so I opened it to see Esme and Nicole standing in the door way. Nicole was wearing a black and white cardigan with a black undershirt and some jeans. She was holding a plate of food that really lit up the room.

Esme was holding a mini carton of milk and was wearing an astronaut t-Shirt with a yellow jacket over it.

"Hi guys." I spoke quietly and gave them hugs, a light one for Es since she hates it when I squeeze her.

"Mm what smells good?" Rey asked as he sat up in his bed, making us laugh.

"Hey Rey." Esme smiled as she stepped inside."How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing alright, not anything that I haven't experienced before." Rey sighed heavily."Why'd you bring me milk?"

"To help heal your bones." Esme said as she placed the gallon of milk on his bed stand.

"Es and I also made you a plate of tostadas, Rey." Nicole smiled shyly.

"Oh thank you, mija." Rey smiled lightly as she handed him the plate.

After Rey had finished his food, he began to nod off to sleep again. I tried to tell him to stay away before he fell asleep but I guess a full belly and in bed really does make you sleepy because he looked really drowsy.

"Rey, if you want to go back to sleep, go ahead. You don't need to talk." I assured Rey.

"You sure?" Rey asked me groggily.

"Yes, you need it." Nicole agreed with me.

"Rey, if you need anything at all just call me okay. Me and my sisters are going to talk by the pool so you can sleep." I told Rey as I placed his phone right next to him.

He nodded his head sleepily while we headed out the door. I gently shut the door and put my room key in my purse.

"Poor Oscar." Nicole frowned as we walked down the hall.

"I've seen him in worse conditions." Esme wrinkled her nose.

"That's true, he's probably used to it by now." I shrugged simply.

The girls and I walked down to the pool area of the hotel to talk, I them about how Oscar's absence will make things awkward.

"So it's just going to be me and Sin Cara." I said awkwardly as I tapped my fingers on the table.

"Oh that stinks." Nicole wrinkled her nose and sipped her drink."Does he still ignore you."

"Yup." I sighed before I drank a bit of my water."I honestly don't know how this is going to work."

"Have faith, Angel." Nicole smiled brightly as she patted my arm gently."That's all you can really do in cases like this."

"Yeah, that's what Stephen did with me and look at us now." Es agreed and took a swig of her beer.