Chapter 1-Angel

Hello, everyone! My name is Angelica Rodriguez but people and you readers can call me Angel. I am currently in line for the World Heavy Weight Championship, even though it is rightfully mine but the Miz 'beat' me and I lost it. As in beat me I mean he cheated.

I work with my mentor Cesar Guttierez, aka Rey Mysterio and the masked man, Sin Cara. We still haven't really figured out a team name yet but trust me it's pending.

Oscar is practically like a father that I never had and he practically considers me as his daughter. I've known him since I first started wrestling and has taken me under his wing. He also has taken off his mask around me because he trusts me, that and also when I had to room with him and he just got tired of wearing it.

I like teaming with him because he's cool and he always gives me the support I need. I left once and it was an awe full idea because all Cody Rhodes wanted to do was get in my pants.

As for Sin Cara...well..um..we never really talk. In fact we barely ever talk. We just say hi, bye, are you hurt, I'm fine, and other small things like that. It has never really been a mission of mine to get to know him. Probably because he is so quiet and to himself, I tried to talk to him once but..well let me just show you.

"Hey Sin Cara, what's up?" I asked excitedly as I sat down next to him in our locker room that Sin Cara, Oscar, and I share.

Sin Cara scooted away a bit and said "Bien y tu?"

His voice was a lot higher than I expected, he still sounded masculine but because of the mask I thought his voice was sound deep and mysterious. However it was a pretty average voice and he had a thick Mexican accent like mine.

"Bien." I nodded as I played with my fingers.

"Did you see that soccer game with Ireland vs Spain?" I asked him, pushing for a conversation.

"Yeah,it was cool." he nodded as he slid on his wrist covers.

"Yeah, what did you think of that goal that Fernando Torres made?Pretty sick, huh?" I asked as I scooted closer, trying to break with the ice with the guy.

"Yeah,sweet kick." he nodded and got up from his seat."Excuse me."

See what I mean, always so distant. He has always been like that, even before I tried to leave the team.

And I told Es about our 'talk' too, she was being dumb and said that my breath probably stunk but I told her that was ridiculous because I had just eaten one of those Listerine strips, so it couldn't have been that.

It would be nice to talk to Sin Cara but I've learned by now to just leave the man be, he's a lost cause.

Oh shoot, me and my big mouth are costing me time to get ready for a match I have with Oscar and Sin Cara against Alberto Del Rio, Eve, and David Otunga.

I rushed inside my locker room and started to change into my ring gear. I leave my outfit up to my name. I wear a golden crop top, a white sleeveless crop top jean jacket with with golden wings sown in on the back, white short shorts, golden belt, and white boots with golden wings imprinted on them near my heels.

So basically my colors are white and gold.

Oh, shoot my match!

I rushed out to the gorilla and the tech guy saw me then signaled the tech crew. On cue, my music came on. My theme is a bit dirty but I don't really care, I love it.I hum it all day, everyday. It's Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me by Tata Young. I walked out from behind the curtain with a big smile for the camera.