Prologue

Izumi-chan: Starting out the year with a new story! I (hopefully) have prepared more chapters for this story because I have national exams this year. Also, updates may be VERY slow. Hope you enjoy this Fairy Tail x reader fanfiction!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Keys:

(Y/n)- your name

(h/l)- hair length

(h/c)- hair colour

(e/c)- eye colour

(l/c)- lip colour

(s/c)- skin colour

《》- author (me) comments

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

Two sisters at the age of 9 and 8, named Juvia and (Y/n) respectively, were playing in the forest, collecting flowers to make flower crowns, climbing trees and such. The two didn't have anyone else except for each other ever since they were young.

"Ne ne (Y/n), do you want to play hide and seek?" Juvia asked her little sister who playing with a bunny. "Sure, nee-chan!" (Y/n) answered with a big smile.

"Ok! You hide and I go seek, ok?" Juvia suggested as she began running towards a tree. You nodded your head as you began to run towards a tree and climbed it.

"....8....9....10! Ready or not, here I come!" Juvia exclaimed as she turned around and tried to find you.

You stiffled a giggle as Juvia walked by your tree without noticing you on the branch. "(Y/n)~ (Y/n)~ Where are you?~" Juvia asked in a singing voice.

Juvia continued walking further until she heard a twig snap. She turned her head towards the source of the sound and asked "(Y/n)?" She said.

As she walked closer, someone suddenly grabbed her from behind and she then became unconscious.

Soon, as the time passes, it started to get darker. Now, (Y/n) was still in the same tree, being accompanied by some birds who weren't afraid of her and Juvia was nowhere to be seen nor heard. 

'It's almost night, I should find nee-chan..' (Y/n) thought as she slowly climbed down the tree and proceeded to call out to her sister.

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Where are you?" The (h/c) haired mage called out before hearing a growl from a bush beside her.

She looked over to the bush and saw several red eyes. (Y/n) sensed that she was in danger and started to back away slowly.

However, she was too slow as the red-eyed creatures, which so happened to be wolves, lunged towards her.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and braced her eyes for impact, but felt none. She opened her eyes to see a big figure in front of her.

The big figure then slowly shrunk to become an old and short man. He turned around to see (Y/n) on her butt, crying.

The old man walked towards (Y/n) and introduced himself. "Hello there, my name is Makarov. What are you doing here, young one?" 

(Y/n) was hesitant at first but sensed that the man could be trusted. "I-I got separated form my sister while playing h-hide and seek, a-and my name is (Y-Y/n) Lockser!" She responded.

Makarov was silent for a moment before saying "Well then, (Y/n), would you like to join Fairy Tail?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas