That's what I thought would happen but I guess it was better in Phoenix because there were more people and most of them didn't know me.

And I still haven't told you best part dairy! Alice has a brother called Edward and I think we might be best friends dairy. We have so much in common!

I feel bad though dairy because Alice wants me to go shopping with her this weekend but I can't go. Not because I hate it but Charlie is inviting his friends family over for tea and they have kids my age. I'm a bit nervous because you know I'm not really a people person.

The writing stopped there, I guess that's when she fell asleep. I started to flip through pages when Bella talking.

"Edward" she said I froze and looked over at her. She was still lying down with her eyes closed.

"Edward" she said again but softer and she rolled over, she was talking in her sleep.

"Alice no shopping" she mumbled after a few seconds past, I suppressed a laugh.

Bella continued talking through the night, sometime she screamed a bit, most things she said were irrelevant like "Nemo" or "wonderland".

She talked about me a lot; unlike the other people she talked about it she just said my name.

The sun was just rising, I was about to leave when Bella whispered

"Edward, are we friends?"

That was all it took for everything to change, the beautiful little girl lying in the bed in front of me- I couldn't talk to her, or befriend her neither could Alice or Rosalie or anyone in our family.

What she wrote in her dairy was bad enough, that Alice and I were the best part of her first day, it was dangerous already.

She was too delicate, one of us could easily kill her in less than a second, I felt idiotic for opening up to her in the first place Alice should have noticed that too. She was only six years old, she had her whole life ahead of her, and she didn't need to be caught in our tangled horror story.

I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't be near her.

Bella POV

I woke up relived, no nightmares this time.

The relief didn't last long though. I glanced over at my alarm clock it was 8.00. How come Charlie didn't wake me up? I was going to be late on my second day!

I flew down the stairs and ate my breakfast without tasting it and did a rush job of my hair making it into a French braid. I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't want to impress Alice; she liked my hair when I plaited it so she might like this. But if I really wanted to impress Alice it would be with nice clothes, I was poorly stocked in that department but I did found a nice baby doll shirt at the bottom of my cupboard. It was blue and had little cheery blossoms in the corner. I glanced at my alarm clock again 8.20. I brushed my teeth for about 30 seconds and practically spirited to the car. Charlie was in there already which was good I wonder how long he'd waiting I barely saw him this morning.

Luck must be my way today because it was raining when I went outside and i barely stumbled which unusual because I'm dangerously clumsy.

"Bye Bells" Dad said as he stopped the car at the school.

"Bye dad" I said as I hoped out the cruiser.

I ran over to wear I met Angela yesterday eager to see her and the Cullen's, but she wasn't there, I looked around for Alice and Edward but I couldn't see them either. I could see Jessica make her way over with another girl beside her,I imedently remembered her she was one of the girls at the back of the class room. So I started to walk very quickly into the building, and of course being the clumsy person I was I tripped.

Funny how when I walk I trip but before when I was running I was perfectly fine. I didn't cry, I taught myself not to; nothing is accomplished with tears that are what my mom said.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming, whoever it was had a pair of designer boots on, my first thought was that it was Alice, or maybe Jessica I hoped It wasn't, I didn't want her to see me on the ground nearly crying in fact I didn't want to see anywhere, but when the girl peered down it was, I think, an angel.

Her face was pale white and she had perfect long golden hair that matched her golden eyes she was the definition of beautiful.

"Are you all right?" she said in a silky honey voice holding a hand out to help me.

"Wow" I said in a soft whisper hoping she wouldn't hear me, she smiled but didn't bring it up. After I gotten over her angel like complexion, I noticed that she had golden and pale skin like Alice and Edward.

Another Cullen? How come none of them mentioned one and other?

"I'm Rosalie Hale" she said, so not a Cullen then, they didn't look alike but she had the same eyes.

"I'm Bella, Bella swan" I said then curiosity took the better of me "Do you know Alice Cullen?"

"Of course" she said "she's my sister"

Now I was confused, were they step sisters?

She noticed my disordered expression "I'm adopted"

I had thousand questions; how come you have the same eye colour and skin colour, how come Alice's parents adopted? Was Edward adopted too? How did your parents die? Did her parents adopt anymore children? When were you adopted? But I knew it would be hard on her if I asked too many questions, so decide to limit myself to three.

"Why did Alice's parents adopt?" I said that was my first.

"They didn't tell you?" she said and gave me a puzzled look "why don't you sit down it's a long story"

"Ok but not here" I said I knew that Jessica would be coming soon and she would obviously find something wrong with my soon to be friend.

I was right Jessica was coming over here she was gaping at me the girl next to her whose name I remembered was Lauren whispered something to Jess. I fought the urge to hold up my middle finger.

Rosalie followed my gaze and nodded taking my hand, it was cold. Like she had been outside in the snow for a long time. She smiled slightly when she grabbed it leading me inside.

____________________
First seven chapters aren't mine