Chapter 14- F@%K It

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, bye,"

"Maybe I'll see you inside,"

"Probably not," I winked and walked into the house as he lit another cigarette.

The thick smoke and body heat was hell compared to the cool outside I just came from. I needed to find Lexi before I ran into anyone else. I looked to my left and saw Mickey making out with the girl he was with before. 

A little further down was the hallway Melvin and Lexi were. Before I passed I prayed I wouldn't see the two of them hooking up, there was too much going on tonight to handle that on top of it all. But quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

I sighed in relief when they weren't there, I pulled out my phone,

Meet me in the hall 

Are you okay- Lexi 

No 

I'm coming- Lexi

I walked down the hall and leaned on the wall, closing my eyes. What happened with Damon kept replaying over and over in my head. How was I gonna explain this to Lexi? I opened my eyes and saw Lexi and Melvin walking towards me from the other end of the hall, Lexi with an apologetic look on her face.

"What the fuck?" 

"He was next to me when you texted I'm sorry," She pleaded.

"What's wrong Lyd? What happened?" Melvin's hostile face was all too familiar, I had been seeing it so much lately.

"Nothing Melvin I just need to talk to Lexi, it's girl stuff." 

"That's bull shit!"

"Melvin I love you but you need to go, I'm fine," I smiled trying to convince him to leave. If he didn't soon I was gonna burst into tears and that wasn't going to help anything.

"I thought we were gonna start talking to each other, I'm fucking done Lydia I'm past this." 

"Stop being so dramatic, I need to talk to my best friend I'll explain it to you later," 

"Whatever." He shook his head.

As soon as he left I looked at Lexi, her face as serious as mine. Heathens by 21 Pilots started, a fitting song for my mood.

"What happened?" She asked concern clouding her features.

"I fucked up so bad Lexi," I paced, "I went out to go talk to him and we ended up  having an emotional conversation and we hooked up." 

The memory of his arms gripping my thighs burned in my mind.

"I can't get him out of my head," I slid down the wall, wrapping my arms around my legs.

"What happened next?" She slid down to meet me.

"We were cuddling on the bench, and I said I couldn't sneak around anymore. He flipped out and stormed off. I can never see him again but it was so good Lexi, it was so damn good. I just want to go over and rip his shirt off. I know it was bad but I want him." 

Lexi was looking off, her eyes unfocused, as if she was picturing something of her own.

Her eyes focused again and she turned to me.

"Fuck it."

"What?"

"You already hooked up with him, whats the harm in going again? I'll cover for you, no one will know."