Marcus Dobre - Prom

It was a Monday and you were in school, it was the time of the year where the big event appears once again. Prom! and you have not been asked by your boyfriend Marcus yet.

You did have thoughts that he was going to ask you since he would do certain things by they were never the question you wanted, you really hoped he would ask but slowly you were starting to be unsure. You was currently at your locker when your best friend Y/B/F runs over to you "Y/N! Marcus wanted me to give you this, I think it's what you have wanted" she/he says. It was a note, it read "meet me on football field, BIG SUPRISE!" Marcus x" you smile and run to the field.

You arrive on the field and see the school football band standing there and as soon as they see you they start to play, the football players run out and they run in front of you and face you. They hold a football each and on each ball is a letter, it spelled out Will You Go To Prom With (you were saying what it said) and then it goes black. You hear someone whisper in your ear "me?" and you knew it was Marcus, you turn around and see his smiling face "YES!" You shout kissing him.

TIME SKIP

It was now prom, you had picked out a dress, jewellery and shoes and it was now time to get ready. The dress you chose was a beautiful baby blue one, it had a silver sparkly top and it was short at the front and long at the back. It had silver shoes to go with it, your hair was in a braided crown and your make up was a silver lid with pinkish lipstick.

As soon as you were done, the doorbell rings. You hear your mum open the door and shout "Hunny, Marcus is here" so you go downstairs and see a suited Marcus "looking good Dobre" you say smiling "not to bad yourself Y/L/N" he replies, he takes out a box "I got you something, turn around" he says, you turn and he places a infinite necklace around your neck "it's beautiful, thank you" you say kissing him. Your mum takes pictures of you both and then you head off.

You arrive at prom and get your photo taken by the photographer and then you walk into the hall area. You see your friends and Marcus's, Marcus turns to you "want a drink?" He asks and you nod kissing his cheek. You walk over to Y/B/F and she/he hugs you "you look gorgeous!" She/he says, you roll your eyes playfully " I do not, look at yourself" you say.

You were now dancing with Marcus, you had your head on his shoulder and his chin on yours, you were going round slowly and you were having such a good time. You were interrupted by the head teacher "okay everyone, time to announce the prom king and queen!" She/he says. You both look at her/him and she opens a envelope "and the prom QUEEN is.....Y/F/N!!" She/He shouts, you gasp and head up to the stage and she/he puts the crown on your head and then turns back to the crowd "the prom KING is........Marcus Dobre!" She/he says and he heads up and holds your hand and she/he places the crown on his head. After the speeches you both have the prom king and queen dance.

It had been a long night but it was time to head home. You walk outside with Marcus and say goodbye to Y/B/F and then go in his car. Marcus places his hand on your leg and you head home.

Finally home, you head to your door and face Marcus "thank you for an amazing night, I really enjoyed myself" you say to him, he pulls you in and kisses you passionately "it's fine beautiful, anything for you" he replies. You blush "see you tomorrow" you say walking in.

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for long wait! I forgot I'm sorry.

Sarah