Chapter 5- Rinnegan!

The last lesson of the day was ninja training, which was good because [y/n] wanted to learn more about Sai. There was considerably less people in the school who wanted to become ninjas so there would only be 1 large class. She could watch Sai closely to learn of his weaknesses. After all she didn't want to loose the title of "Best in the school" but then again, why would she? She was the "daughter" of the great Kakashi!

As [y/n] and Hinata entered the training areas, Guy-Sensei and Kakashi-Sensei made their way to the front alerting everybody's attention.

"Today, my youthful students, we will be doing something different!" Guy-Sensei cheered. Kakashi-Sensei nodded in agreement.

"Everyone has been working hard on their weak points in the past few weeks, so we thought it would be beneficial to have a sparring lesson." We all cheered. Kakashi-Sensei went on. " We will assign you to your opponents randomly. Everyone got that?"

"Hai!"

[y/n]'sP.O.V.

I didn't pay any attention to the matches. I knew every bodies weakness and Sai had yet to spar with someone.

"[y/n] [s/n] VS Sasuke Uchiha"

Guess its my turn now. I walked to the middle of the room, Sasuke mirroring my movements. We took our places opposite each other having a stare down. I would not lose to him of all people.

Kakashi-Sensei looked to both of us in turn.

"Ready...Begin!"

At the signal we both jumped into action. A flurry of movements could be seen from the spectators as they gasped in shock. Paying no mind to them we both continued with our jumps, kicks, punches and dodges in insane speed.

Finally after some time we both stopped, seeing as this was getting nowhere, and landed further away in defensive positions. We then began to throw Kunai's and Shurikens at each other.

Timeskip- because I am Shit at writing fight scenes.

I don't know how, but I ended up on the floor.

"And the winner is...Sasuke!"

The fangirls began to cheer loudly. How? How did this happen? I've never lost to Sasuke before, why now?

I slowly got up, still stunned to silence. I looked to Sasuke who was smirking his idiotic smirk, and furrowed my brows.

Next time Uchiha, next time.

"HAH! [y/n], I knew you'd lose. MY Sasuke is just too strong for you!"

I closed my eyes and bit back my irritation. I just lost to Sasuke but I'd never lose to Sakura, NEVER.

" You were so pathetic, I bet even I could have beaten you!"

Calm [y/n], calm. I closed my eyes.

"I bet your clan was weak too, No wonder they got killed. HAH! They deserved it! You should have died too! Your useless!"

Everyone tensed and stared wide-eyed at Sakura. The atmosphere became cold and deathly.

I slowly opened my [e/c] eyes, wait, they weren't [e/c] anymore, instead they were a deep shade of Amethyst with several rings inside.

I glared at Sakura and this time looks definitely could kill. She visibly shivered, cold sweat running of her face rapidly, her eyes wide.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Wait...W-what? [y/n]'s clan was massacred? How come I never knew about this? What about Kakashi-Sensei? Is he not actually her real Father? Thoughts continued to pour into my head as I stood there jaw slacked.

We are the same.

I snapped out of my inner turmoil when I noticed a very eerie atmosphere. W-what happened to [y/n]'s eyes?

I stepped back as [y/n] started to walk slow and deliberately towards Sakura and for once since that day I felt truly scared.

At once she pounced on Sakura, leaving punch after punch on her face with so much force and anger. Sakura's blood curdling screams were moulded with [y/n]'s ranging ones to create such a devastating effect that I felt weak in the knees.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAMILY, YOU KNOW NOTHING! NOTHING! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! RIP YOUR EYES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SOCKETS, TEAR YOU TO SHREDS UNTIL YOUR JUST SOME FLESH ON THE GROUND, YOU FILTHY BASTARD! At this point you could see her tears pouring out of her eyes as she raged at Sakura. Her chakra became thicker and thicker to the point where I felt even more uncomfortable, this amount of chakra was insane!

Suddenly, her movements slowed and her arm slacked. She fell on top of Sakura's unconscious body and just like that all traces of her creepy aura and chakra vanished.

Kakashi-Sensei was the first to react. He ran towards [y/n] and swiftly lifted her up bridal style, but you could tell that even he was shaken up.

As [y/n] was lifted I could now see the victims face. I winced and gulped as I saw the horrifying face that was in fact Sakura's. You could barely recognise it and if I didn't know this was Sakura from the beginning I wouldn't have known at all.

Not long after Kakashi-Sensei and [y/n]'s departure, action was taken to escort Sakura to the hospital. Naruto was told to tell Principle Tsunade about what had happened and the rest who weren't helping out were told to leave early. Not a word was spoken as they left. They simply just walked on like mindless zombies, as if haunted by what just occurred between the two students.

Sasuke stood there for a few moments before deciding to leave as well.

That night all Sasuke could think of was [y/n]. Was she alright? Why hadn't he know about her situation? How much did the two actually have in common? He didn't know, but what he did know was that what Sakura did was simply outrageous. He knew how it felt to lose everything and he definitely wasn't going to stand bye and let her continue.

He shook his head and sighed.

Since when did he care so much?

Hey guys, For some reason I feel a bit unsatisfied with this chapter, but whatever. Arigatou Gozaimasu for reading, hope you enjoyed!