~Chapter 15~

"Artemis," Apolloyon shouts moving his hand in front of her face.

Artemis looks at Apolloyon and smirks.

You came at just the right time, Artemis thought.

'Well, I guess that's good, why are you in a vampire's captivity anyway?' Farah asked.

Long story, Artemis thought.

"Well, Apolloyon looks like I was right and you were wrong,"Artemis says.

Apolloyon looks confused,"What?"

"I'm a werewolf," Artemis states smirking.

"Well, that doesn't mean I can't make you mine so I can be dragon king,"Apolloyon says.

"Actually it makes me stronger than I was and now I can kick your ass," Artemis states.

Apolloyon raises his eyebrow,"Did you  forget that I'm a vampire?"

"Nope," Artemis says popping the ' p'.

Artemis swings her right fist back and fakes a punch that Apolloyon blocks but, she quickly switches and pulls back her left fist and punches him in the face. The punch knocks him back a few inches. Apolloyon wipes blood from the side of his mouth and laughs.

"Is that all you have?" Apolloyon chuckles.

"No," Artemis says, a loud bang is heard somewhere in a different room.

Apolloyon is instantly alert,"Damn it."

Apolloyon runs out of the room leaving Artemis behind.

'Mate,' Farah says.

"Well, that must be my ride home," Artemis says getting up from the bed she had been laying on.

As she walked out the door everything was in chaos people running around and stuff knocked over everywhere. Artemis walked toward  what she assumed was the front door and opened it only to have it shut and her to be pressed against the door.

"Where are you going?" Apolloyon asks.

"Well, my mate's here so I'd assume I'm going home," Artemis says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

All of a sudden Apolloyon is ripped away and Artemis hears a few grunts of pain and Titus appears in front of her.

Everything stops and an amazing scent fills her nostrils.

Farah jumps up and down in Artemis's mind.

Titus grabs her hand and takes her out the door, tingles shoot up her arm and she pulls back surprised.

"Still getting to these new senses," Artemis mutters.

"What?" Titus asks.

"My wolf's name is Farah," Artemis says enthusiastically.

Titus looks surprised.

"Really? You know now you'll have to go through heat, after I mark you," Titus says.

"Well, shizz," Artemis mutters.

Titus rolls his eyes and pulls her to Nesenth, she looks at Titus questionably.

"It's a mate thing," Titus says getting on Nesenth and helping her on, before flying away.

'My rider you will have to keep track of all these voices,' Nesenth says.

I feel like I'm insane, Artemis thinks.

'You'll get used to it... eventually,' Farah says.