~Chapter 13~

Titus lead Artemis to a sort of laboratory on the bottom floor of the castle.

 Artemis sat at a stool and got to work, Titus stands next her holding the ingredients she had asked for earlier. 

Brysen sat on the other side of her glaring at Titus.

"If your brother doesn't stop glaring at me I'm going to rip his eyeballs out of his skull and shove them up his ass," Titus growls.

Artemis looks at Titus raises her eyebrow,"Really, now?"

Brysen smirks and crosses his arms looking at Titus.

"Tell him to stop then," Titus says looking down at the floor.

Artemis turns to her brother and gives him a blank look after seeing his smirk.

"Brysen I will personally kick your gluteus maximus  if you don't stop pissing him off on purpose," Artemis threatens focusing on her project.

Titus snorts and smirks at Brysen.

Artemis finishes her first experiment," Okay now I need to try it out." Artemis holds up a tube with dark purple liquid in it.

"Uh, No you won't, do you even know if it works?" Titus says looking at her with sharp eyes.

Artemis shrugs,"Trial and error sweetheart." 

Artemis opens the tube and puts it to her mouth before letting a drop of the liquid go down her throat.

"Nothing happened," Brysen sighs.

"Wait for it," Artemis says.

All of a sudden a tingling pain spreads throughout her body, before a snap echoes across the room. Artemis gasps and bites her lip to keep in her screams. Titus instantly goes to her side, Brysen steps toward her but, Titus growls at him.

More of Artemis's bones snap in awkward angles and all she feels is pain eventually a certain bone snaps and she screams in agony. Titus instantly alert, his wolf had come forward. His wolf whined since he couldn't end his mates suffering.

Brysen looks at his sister worriedly but, keeps his distance for fear of being killed by Titus.

After a few hours of pain Artemis collapses on the floor and passes out from pain and exhaustion.

~Here you guys go, I have another book called,"The Princess's Young mate" Please check it out if you haven't already.~