~Chapter 5~

~I really like the song, and the anime this is from. Titus above.~

As the castle came into view Nesenth went to land in the courtyard. When he landed a man came out looking at Nesenth still not noticing Artemis.

"A dragon?" the man says confused,"where's the rider?"

Artemis rolls her eyes she's apparently to small to notice, Nesenth laughs.

"Um, I'm right here," Artemis says sliding off of Nesenth's back.

The man looks at her with wide eyes, his nostrils flare as if he was smelling the air or was just really offended.

He snaps out of his daze,"Oh, sorry where are my manners, My name is Titus I am the werewolf king," he bows.

"I'm Artemis, and this is Nesenth, he is looking for the female here," Artemis says looking up at Nesenth who just nods.

"Of course, you're looking to replenish the population, follow me," Titus walks in the direction of what looks to be a giant stable.

"Oh, look Nesenth it's big enough for you,"Artemis jokes. Nesenth snorts in her direction.

Titus leads them to a dark blue dragon who snorts in Artemis's direction. 

'This female is very... quaint,' Nesenth says quietly.

Titus looks at Artemis,"This is Tiamat."

"I think she's beautiful," Artemis looks at Tiamat in wonder.

'Tiamat, means mother of life,'Nesenth says.

"Kind of ironic,eh?" Artemis says talking to Nesenth who just snorts nodding,

Titus looks at Artemis confused,"What is?"

"Oh no I was talking to Nesenth," Artemis says.

Titus nods,"Through the rider's bond, how long ago did he hatch?"

"About... yesterday," Artemis chuckles slightly.

Titus looks at Nesenth,"I admire his coloring, Tiamat says that males grow faster than the females."

'That is true, Tiamat is wise I would be honored if you could ask if we could be mates,' Nesenth says looking at Artemis.

"Do you think it would be appropriate to let them be mates, that's if she'll have him?" Artemis asks looking at Tiamat who just nods bending down.

"She accepts him as her mate but, she wants you to pet her," Titus says looking at Artemis. Artemis walks over to Tiamat and gently puts her hand to her nose.

Tiamat looks into Artemis's eyes and a tingly feeling goes over her body. Artemis backs away,'Can you hear me?' A woman's voice enters her mind making Artemis's eyes widen.

"I thought I could only talk to Nesenth?" Artemis asks looking at Tiamat.

'You my dear are the queen of the dragon rider's so you may talk to any dragon you touch,' Tiamat says looking at Artemis.

"Nesenth did you know?" Artemis asks.

'Know what?' Nesenth looks confused as does Titus.

"What is going on?" Titus asks.

"Apparently I'm the queen of the dragon rider's and I can mentally speak to any dragon I touch," Artemis says.

~Please vote and comment.~