twenty eight

I was suddenly woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I rummage on the night stand trying to find my phone and once I get a hold of it I flicker my eyes open and lay my back on the headboard and my banging my head against it.

"You're so stupid." I said completely to no one.

I look at the screen and my mom was calling.

"What."

"Hi sweetie, how's flight?"

"It was fine." I look at the clock on the wall, 1:30pm, I must've slept for a long time.

"Dana.. Dana.." My mom repeatedly said.

"Huh what."

"Did you hear what I just said?" My mom asks.

"No." She sighs.

"You need to visit me, I want to see you."

"No, I'm tired." She sighs again, honestly that was a lie.

"Okay fine, come over tomorrow at 4 and I will send you the address okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I love you."

"Bye." I end the call and I check my texts like every morning.

Nathalie: my mom said yes to the LA trip but i need to wait for my dads reply

Nathalie: whats it like living with hot twins?

Nathalie: threesome? ;)

Nathalie: im actually quite jealous

Nathalie was the only one who knew about who I was going to live with in the apartment. However, my parents didn't know that, I lied to my parents telling them that I was staying wit-

I receive a message from Grayson.

Grayson: morning princess

Grayson: "what the fuck did you just call me"

Grayson: anyways, im doing the groceries with ethan and we didn't wanna wake you up so

Grayson: reply as soon as you get this

Me: no

Grayson: someones feisty

Me: im hungry

Grayson: you're always hungry

Me: are you calling me what i think you're calling me

Grayson: NO THAT'S NOT WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY

Me: i look like a mole rat, i look so disgusting 

Grayson: no you don't

Me: don't fight me on this

Me: cum home im lonely :(

Grayson: ill be home in half an hour, in the meantime get ready, will be going out later

Me: where to?

Grayson: cruising around LA, sounds good?

Me: sure, see you in an hour

Grayson: bye princess

Me: no

Grayson: get used to it ;) 

Grayson: you know you like it 

I get out of bed and I open up the blinds, admiring the view. It was sunny out so this meant that I needed to wear clothing that was appropriate for this weather.

I got ready, I did my make up and whats left to do was make my bed. When that's done I grab my phone and see what I missed and didn't check from this morning.

Ethan: i saw what you and Grayson were doing last night ;)

Ethan: first night in LA and you both can't resist each other

Ethan: this is making me sad

I decided that I should just roam around the house and get used to where everything is.

I walk out my room and walk through the hallways which led to the living room and I look around for a while admiring the furniture and then I walk to the kitchen.

I then decided to check out the rooms. I wasn't going to go through their personal belongings.

I walk to one of the rooms which I'm guessing was Ethan's. I walk to the window and admire the view. The view from his room and my room was completely different from mine, I stayed there for a while just looking at the view and pondering to myself.

"WE GOT FOOD BITCHES." I heard someone yell. I immediately snap out of my thoughts and slowly walk out Ethan's room. As I walk out his room he sees me and screams.

"Dana..." he holds his chest and pants. "You fucking scared me..." he was heavily breathing.

I just stood there cackling to myself and then Grayson walks in.

"Dana why did you scream?" He looks at me confused.

"That was his scream not mine." I said still laughing uncontrollably. I walk out of Ethan's room and to kitchen to see what food they brought home.

I rummage through the bags and find a box of condoms hidden under a pile of fruits and vegetables and I instantly hid it again.

My cheeks reddened and I didn't know who bought the box of condoms. 

They both walk into the kitchen and I pretend as if I was on my phone, still recovering to what I just saw.

Who could've bought condoms home? This is so pettrifying yet the curiosity is killing me.

"Dana?" Grayson asks me.

"What did you say?" I zoned out.

"Want avocado salad or pizza?" Grayson said.

"Pizza." He hands me the box of pizza and I open it to see its pineapple pizza.

"Who the hell likes pineapple on their pizza?" I said in disgust.

"I do!" Ethan whines, he slaps my hand and snatches the pizza out of my hands.

"I'll take the avocado salad then." I snatch the salad off Grayson's hands.

"You're welcome." Grayson chuckles. I just grin at him.

"This is so good what the fuck." I said with a mouthful of salad in my mouth.

"Just like my dick." I hear Grayson whisper and takes a bite of his pizza.

I slightly choke on my salad just like that one time I choked on my apple because of Ethan's snap and once again I start blushing hard.

this chapter is really boring im sorry.

so here's another update for not updating in 2 days. im really happy that you guys are enjoying this fanfiction so far and the comments just puts a smile on my face.

HELP: Alaric, Joseph or Dave for Dana's step father?

enjoy.