"Yeah, your boyfriend ruin my perfect life. My perfect family! He ruined it all! I won't be surprised if someone would kill him and let him rot in hell."

That's when Emma decides to slap her across the face.

David grabs Emma's waist and pulls her away from the woman. Emma tries to let go of his grip, but he was stronger than she was. "Let me go, David." She whispers harshly at him.

"Swan."

Emma stops moving and looks directly into the eyes of Killian Jones. She can see guilt and sadness in his eyes. That immediately made her anger go away. Killian was actually refusing to look at anyone. He was looking anywhere, BUT Emma.

"You need to hear this."

The woman, who was recover from the slap, she smiles at the two. "Gladly, I'll tell the story.

"As you guys know, Killian Jones was Captain Hook down in the enchanted forest blah blah. So, my husband wanted to become a sailor and he worked with Killian along with his brother Liam Jones. Everything was going fine, until Liam passes away from the dream shade. That's when Killian turns into a pirate."

"Sorry miss, but we all know that part. You didn't have to tell anyone twice." Regina saids, already annoyed with the woman.

The woman chuckles and looks over at Regina. "Relax sunshine, there is more to this story."

Zelena leans over to Regina's ear and whispers "She'll see some sunshine in a moment if she doesn't get to the point."

"I absolutely agree." Regina whispers back, still looking at the woman.

"Now, my husband thought it would be fine if he can see how Killian would run the ship. He was wrong. Killian did a lot of bad stuff. Having sex with a ton of woman, giving threats to his crew...."

"Get to the point!" Zelena saids, already having enough with the woman.

The woman smiles at Zelena and saids, "Gladly. Anyways, my husband decides to do the right thing one day, cause he didn't like how Killian was running. He decides buried treasure somewhere where Killian couldn't find it. This made Killian upset, and when he find out that he did it, Killian made threats to kill him and his family, which happen to be our family! So my husband ran away from him. Years later, down here in Storybrooke, Killian came by our doorstep to our house and told us the threats were still on the line."

The woman stops talking and walks straight towards Emma. "You want to know what he did that night. He beats up both my oldest daughter, who was only 15 years old and my husband and then decides to stab them, right in front of me and my kids!"

The whole diner gasps at the confession. Everyone, except Killian and the woman was in shock of what he did. Killian looks away, feeling tears coming out of his eyes. He turns around, his back facing the group.

"Look what a coward he is, Emma! I know he would never told you this! He will never told you what he has done in his pirate years. He has never change. Look at your eyes, Emma! All he wants to do is have sex with you, just like he did with all of those other innocent women. Then he is going to go onto his ship and sail away. Good luck with him that's all I can say. He never loved you Emma.  Never have. Never will."

That's when the woman felt someone choking her, but it wasn't Emma choking her. It was the man who murder her family.

"Say those words again, and I wouldn't mind slashing your throat with my hook." He threatens her, giving her the dagger look. He ends up choking her even more.

"Killian, let go of her!"

David, along with a few other men, grabs Killian from behind and pulls him away from the woman. The two children run towards their mother, who is now laying on the floor, coughing to try to regain her breathing. Killian looks on, his anger softens. It was turn into shock and horror.