"Pay attention to your food!" I mutter, hiding my blush. "You'll burn this place down."

"Either way, I'm gonna burn this place down." He shrugs and continues cooking.

"What?"

"I'm not the best at grilling. Roasting? I'm the best at that." He chuckles, playfully, and continues poking the meat with his tongs.

I rush over and grab the tongs from his hand. "Food is meant to be eaten, so don't mess the food up."

"What are you doing-"

"I'm not letting you ruin this camping trip! If you can't cook, don't start a fire so close to our campers!" I point the tongs at him.

He laughs. "You can cook them then, but you're not having any."

I scoff. "F**k this then."

I hand the tongs back to him and storm away towards my camper.

"Enjoy your ramen!" He mocks.

"I will!"

+

I finished my bowl of equally delicious, hot noodles and threw it away along with my can of soda.

A bitter smell suddenly enters my nose and I look around me in confusion.

"Hey, what's that smell-"

BEEEEPP!

BEEEEEEPP!

BEEEEEEP!

My smoke detector goes off all of a sudden and I fall off my bed with a yelp.

"What the-" I shriek.

There was smoke coming in through my slightly opened window from outside. I take a pillow and fan the smoke away from the detector.

I rush outside and see the meat next to the grill, cooked perfectly, but the coal was still burning.

This boy, I swear!

"SUGA!" I ball up my fists and went to his camper. "HEY, SUGA!"

Who doesn't put out a fire when they're done cooking!?

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I slam my hand on his door. "SUGA! SUGA! I SWEAR TO ALL THE GUARDIAN ANGELS OUT THERE! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

He doesn't f**king answer and I stop my knocking.

I kick the door open and walk in.

Suga was chilling in his dirty couch, looking at me with a smirk on his annoying face

"Suga! Do you not know how to open a door? Did you not hear my fire alarm? What kind of IDIOT doesn't make sure if there's anymore smoke after grilling!?" I walk closer and closer while gritting my teeth. "And don't leave meat outside! You could attract wild animals....OR MORE PEOPLE!"

Suga just keeps smiling while watching me with stupid amusement.

Seriously, he doesn't even need to talk to make me annoyed.

"Do you not have any other facial expressions?" I blew out some air and turned around.

"Wait, Soyi." Suga calls, but I don't turn back to him.

I try to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

"You need to fix your doorknob too! Maybe go and then come back to a different camping spot." I wiggle the door with frustration, but it wouldn't budge.

"Don't be so harsh with it." Suga gently pushes me away and tries to open the door himself.

He wiggles the doorknob, but it wouldn't help either.

"Stop messing around. I'm hungry!" I cross my arms.

"I'm not messing around. You probably broke my door! And..." He turns towards me. "Didn't you eat already?"

"And?"

"You could eat some of the meat I cooked." Suga smiles.

"I WOULD! BUT THE DOOR IS LOCKED!"

"Please calm down, darling. I'll just call the company."

"DON'T CALL ME DARLING!"