||3||

Mee Soyi

I rush out of there like he was chasing me even though he clearly wasn't, and into my safe camper.

I curse repeatedly as I struggle to close my door and lock it with the 3 locks my dad gave me.

This is what I get for being nice.

This is what I get for being curious.

I notice my ramen sitting on the counter where I left it.

Cold.

And all the soup was soaked into the noodles.

Gone.

I picked it up and looked inside. It looked so soggy and I just scoff.

I hate it when things get in the way with me and food.

+

I wake up to the sound of sizzling...and the smell of barbecue?

What?

I zombie walk to the bathroom to clean myself up, then I walk back out to see where the delicious aroma was coming from.

Suga was standing outside in front of his camper with a small grill. He was grilling sausages and beef with a black apron on.

I'll be honest, my mouth started watering.

"Good morning, darling! You like the view?" Suga shouts, without taking a glance away from the meat.

I gasp and sink down the wall.

Does he have eyes on his forehead?

"Don't hide! I like your presence." He speaks up again.

I shut my curtains and began to change out of my pajamas.

"You shouldn't close your curtains when you're getting ready. That's just rude." His voice bellows through my closed curtains.

"That's NOT gonna get you anywhere, Sugar!" I yell back.

"Don't call me that!"

"Then stop calling me Darling!"

"Touché."

I shake my head and continued to change.

This dude....

I finished changing and I go out for some fresh air.

"Hey, cool outfit." Suga looks at me and smiles. "I like the shorts. Did you rip it?"

I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey, don't get mad. It's cute."

Even though he's a creepy perverted guy, he knows how to make a girl blush.