||10||

Mee Soyi

I stare at the truck graveyard in disbelief.

"Suga...I think you got the wrong place." I tug on his sleeve, a bit terrified. "This doesn't look right....or safe."

"My attractive friend, this is the place." He grabs my arm and pulls me out the door.

"How could your camper be out here? Everything is..."

He leans down to my face. "Is what?"

"It just doesn't look right."

"That's a good thing." He smirks and continues to pull me deeper the graveyard.

Broken cars, parts of cars, metal, rust, decaying wood, tree stumps, old worn out wheels, torn up car seats, broken steering wheels...

This place gives me the cold chills.

"Where is your camper?" I ask while holding onto his arm.

He chuckles and points his small finger ahead of him. "Right there."

We approach the fixed camper.

"Great! You can hop on and we can drive outta here!" I force a laugh. "Come on, Suga. You should hurry. Like, really. We should leave now."

I turn around, but Suga's hand catches my jacket.

"We're not leaving yet, Soyi." He pulls me closer to him. "You haven't seen the fun part yet. You can't miss it."

"Ok, I'm just gonna say it. Suga, you're being very weird right now and it's creeping me out. This place is an actual junk yard."

He just nods.

"Darling, nothing is going to hurt you. No one else is here."

With that, he starts climbing his car out of nowhere and stands on top.

"What the f**k? What are you doing?!" I shout.

"Come up!" He shouts back.

"I will not! Seriously, what are you doing!?"

He shrugs. "Fine. You can stay down there."

He takes out a small box and does something with it. I couldn't see from where I was standing.

He then throws something behind him.

"Did you just litter-"

A huge explosion disrupts me and I tumble over.

My heart jumps against my ribcage as I race to get back on my feet.

I look up at the man laughing on top of his own vehicle. "ARE YOU CRAZY, SUGA!?!"