lazy day

Y/n's POV

             After the day at the beach it was time to go back. All of us went our homes and places. 

When I got to the house I went straight to my room because I did not have enough energy to deal with anything or anyone. I watched some tv and a movie and eventually wrnt to sleep.

                    *the next day*

I woke up and looked at the ceiling and sighed *thinking* ugh why is it morning* I sat up and put my back against the headboard, I quickly turned on the tv and starting watching the until I heard a knock on my door, "just a second" I got up and opened the door. 

Outside of the door I saw Alfred with some breakfast, "here is your breakfast" he said in his british accent, I quickly took it and spoke "thank you Alfred". I then went back to watching tv and ate my breakfast.

By the time that I finished my 3rd movie it was night. I turned off the tv and got ready to go to sleep.
I just took off my f/c hoodie and then I was ready. I went to my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep...

Author~San: hey loves! Here is a brand new chapter,  and I am so so so so sorry. I have not posted a chapter in actually forever!

Author~San: So just wanted to let you know that I will try to be more consistent in posting chapters. So hope you enjoyed!  And have a great day :)

(Also sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this on my phone)