Announcing The Party

Hey guys sorry that I did not update yet, I was a little busy and you guy's said that you wanted it still to be a nightwing x reader fan fic and batman's daughter so I will get the nightwing x reader thing in as best as I can. Also it might maybe mostly be y/n's P.O.V sooo yeah just wanted to warn you. Well thank you for reading this so far and hope you enjoy this chapter.

- _Watermelon_

                                                 Y/n's P.O.V ( when you get back to the Wayne manor)

                                 (btw no one know what happened when you were gone including you)

I got home and Bruce was sitting in my room, "where were you" he said in a harsh and worried tone. "out" I said not caring. "For three days?""I was busy whats it to you?" "I'm your father that's what." "whatever" I said sassily. "And why are you going out and playing hero" he said angrily. "Why would you care Bruce, or should I say, batman." "I had a feeling you knew." he said in a more gentle voice this time.  "I'm gonna go get some food, if you have a problem with that, than oh well." I said in an even sassier tone of voice than before.  I went downstairs ate, sat down on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep...

                                                                                 Bruce/Batman's P.O.V

I went downstairs to talk to her only to find she fell asleep on the couch. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I went to the Batcave and searched for anything and everything I could find on Y/n she is my daughter but I know nothing about her besides the fact that she does not like me, I looked for hours on hours. I looked and but I found nothing but one picture of her...

                                                                                       Later that day

                                                                                        Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up later in the day, but how you could blame me? I fell asleep very very late and I am still very tired. Dick came in.  "Hey Y/n" he said happily. "Hey" "How are you?" he said again very happily. How is he so awake I thought.  "I'm good, what about you." "I'm good" "how did you sleep? You did sleep for quite a while" he said chuckling a little bit. "to be honest I didn't sleep very well." "Well I am going to get ready for the day." He left and I got ready. Later in the day Alfred came in and told me that Bruce needs to talk to me. I went downstairs and I was ready to talk to him. "Hello Y/n" he said calmly. "Hello Bruce" "how are you?" "I'm okay, why" "I'm doing fine by the way, may I ask you a question?" "Yes? what is it" "Would you come to a party, one of my business friends is throwing it and it would mean a lot if you came." "I guess I could come, fine."  "Thank you I did not expect you to say yes, so thank you." he said gratefully. "When is it" I asked. "Tomorrow" "Okay I am going to go get something that I can wear to the party thank you for inviting me..."

A/n

Sorry that this took so long to get out and sorry that I did not put the actual party in this. I just started spring break and did not have much time before, but now I have more time and I will get more chapters out sooner so thank you for the patience and kindness that you have given me. Have a great day.

- _Watermelon_