The Fight

Hey Reader~Chan sorry about the last chapter, I got kind of lazy with it, it was way to short and had zero action this one is going to be so much better, so again I am so sorry,also the picture above is your superhero outfit if you do not like it you always have your imagination, well otherwise hope you enjoy this chapter.

-  _Watermelon_

                                                                                        Bruce/Batman's P.O.V (Short one sry :( )

My daughter. Y/n came in, I walked up to her and said hello, she said hello back but  did not seem very happy. I can't blame her, she has to come to a new place and get rid of her old life. Alfred showed her to her room and she got settled in, I went to the batcave and it was night I look at the monitor and I saw her leaving...

                                                                                         Nightwing/Dick's P.O.V

Bruce called me down and told me to go out that Y/n had gone out and I need to find her. "Stay low she just got here I don't want her to feel uncomfortable" he said in his usual bored voice. "Okay" I said it was kind of surprising she just got here how could she possibly have any clue that he's Batman and i'm Nightwing (okay sorry forgot to put this in the pre-chapter y/h/n means your hero name so just wanted to tell you) I went out to find her, but instead I found joker of course joker has to kidnap someone or steal something when i'm out doing something else ugh. But then I saw someone she had h/c hair with 2h/c highlights, she was fighting joker, so I jumped in and heard her yell "you did it you're the one who killed her." Killed who I thought but that was not the time to be thinking about that... ( 30 minutes later) Joker was down so I walked up to her.

                                                                                    Y/n's P.O.V

A man walked up behind me what , "who are you" he said cautiously. "Why should you know" "it's my job to know" he tried to speak with authority, but failed. "Well isn't that to bad" I said and ran off vanishing into the dark.

Nightwing's POV

She spoke than ran off, I chased after her but she vanished. Leaving no trace. I looked but I saw no sign, after a while. I gave up.

Hey Reader~Chan I hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope you enjoyed it, I put a lot more time effort and thought into this one especially compared to the last chapter so again hope you enjoyed and have an awesome spectacular week and day <3 

- _Watermelon_