After Effects

Batman/Bruce's P.O.V (short)

I saw y/n here not dressed in her dress but in her costume (costume is the black hero outfit), "What are you doing" "You're welcome, Mister Wayne" "we're leaving." "no" she was about to argue but a dart went into her neck and she got knocked out. I ran towards her and picked her up I ran to the car and put her in I got in and told alfred to drive us back to the house. We got back, I picked her up and ran to the batcave and got her in the medical bed.

                                                                                      Y/n's P

                                                                                      Y/n's P.O.V  

I woke up and got up undetected,  I got up and went up to my room and started getting dressed I got a gray  long sleeve shirt with black stripes on the sleeves, some ripped jeans some short black boots, a scarf and more accesories., I started heading for the door and Bruce came up behind me. "What are you doing, you need to rest." "I'm going out." "Well the last time you went out you were gone for three days." Fine, I'll be back in three hours" I chuckle at what I said and walked out. 

After I went out to get some more colorful clothes since I do not have a lot of clothes that are a color besides white gray or black, I went to get some food and found someone I know. Dick Grayson *sigh* I went up to him, "Hey Dick" "Oh Hey y/n didn't expect to see you here" yeah well I didn't expect to be here either" "heh, hey want to sit together?" "yeah sure!" "so I want to tell you something Y/n" "Yes?" "well I have been thinking and Y/n I think I love y- he was talking but suddenly he stopped by an... Explosion.  BOOM!  it was so loud it was all I could hear.

To the best of my ability I stalled my healing so that nobody could see that I could see that I could heal faster than others, than 2 men came that were obviously hostile came in and started heading for where I was and slowly starting to pick me up, after one of the men picked up my weak body I let me healing kick in but it would not work.

I passed out and now I am awake in a laboratory with people starting to try and experiment on me.

A/n

Hey guys sorry that I have not been posting on time please if you are mad or upset please tell me because I truly do care what you think about this, and since I have not been keeping my promises I feel bad. I am going to post 2 chapter's tomorrow for sure and then I will go back on the schedule that I said I would be going on so thank you for all of your support. Stay awesome.

- _Watermelon_