Cadmus part 2

A/n
Hey guys sorry if my writing is not very good on this one, I am writing this on my phone so hope you enjoy.

Y/n's P.O.V
I walked right in between them and none of them said anyone, I kept walking and eventually disappeared into the dark. I could see them but they could not see me and they all looked as if they could not comprehend what just happened...

Now I am on a rooftop wondering what those people did to me and black wings pop out of my back surprising me even though I did not show any emotion.

I am getting used to them because no matter how I got them they are now something that I will have to get used to.

Now I am used to the wings and I am ready to fight. I have not had any time to get rid of my stress, but that will just have to wait...

Nightwing/Dick's P.O.V
I went to where the team was after searching the entire building with my team. I found the other part of the team sitting looking like they we're waiting for us.

They told us that they looked in that section but had no success finding he or she.

We then got back to the base to report on the mission and how it went. Now I. We are all at the places we live and I am obviously at the Wayne manor.

Y/n came in dressed like she earlier and imedietally went up to her room..

Another A/n

Hey guys again (XD) hope you enjoyed this chapter because I worked pretty hard on it. It is short but I did not have a lot of ideas so this is pretty good for how little inspiration I had. So thanks for your support and stay AWESOME.

- _Watermelon_