Cheater! Team RWBY x Male! Reader

[(A/N): This story was requested by SilverMonkey456. Warning! This story touches some sensitive topics, such as, depression and suicide. If you are sensitive to either of these, please, turn around and keep yourself from reading, thank you. Anywho, enjoy!]

[(Y/N)'s POV)]

I smiled as I walked down the hall to Team RWBY's dorm. I had just gotten back from a Grimm extermination mission, it should've taken me three weeks but I got done a week early, so I decided to surprise them. For awhile now all four of us had been dating, I know I know, "isn't that awkward?". At first it was awkward but after awhile we seemed to get used to it, and honestly, all five of us couldn't be happier. As I approached the door and went to knock I heard a strange noise. I stopped and listened for a moment. The noise was... Moaning. I began gritting my teeth at the voice I heard. Neptune.

Neptune: "Are you sure it's okay for me to come here everyday?"

Weiss: "Don't worry, (Y/N) isn't due back for another week."

I sighed as they continued. I then put on my best smile and quietly opened the door. Approaching Neptune who was currently on top of my once faithful girlfriend, I tapped him on the shoulder. As we made eye contact I could see the fear in his eyes.

Me: "No need to be scared. I just wanted to tell you something."

I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the wall.

Me: "You WILL treat her right, you WILL take good care of her, you WILL be faithful, understood?"

He nodded as much as he was able, which wasn't much considering my vice like grip. I dropped him to the floor and looked over at Weiss.

Me: "You know, you could've simply said I wasn't good enough."

Weiss: "(Y/N) it's not-"

Me: "Don't."

I then walked out the door and down the hall. As I walked I could feel my sadness catching up with me. I then put my smile back on and decided what to do next.

Me: 'I'll go see Ruby. She always knows how to cheer me up.'

[Time Skip]

I had looked all over for Ruby and couldn't find her. I looked at my scroll, despite having multiple messages from Weiss, I got no response from Ruby, after asking where she was. I decided to check around town, her favorite places. I had checked her usual hang out, a bakery I had taken her to, many times. After not seeing her there I began to get a little worried, considering she had a habit of getting in trouble. After a few more minutes I spotted a red hood sitting on a park bench. I smiled and started sneaking up behind her to spook her but saw she had someone with her, a boy I didn't recognize. He had his head laying on her lap while she ran her fingers through his hair. I sighed and started to walk away.

Me: 'Should I tell her I know?'

I looked back as she leaned down and kissed him. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes.

Me: 'I'll be sure to let her know... Just not face to face.'

[Time Skip, Back to Beacon]

Me: 'Maybe I'm just not good enough for them...'

I shook my head to snap out of it and put on my best smile.

Me: 'I'll go see Blake. We can talk and get some tea. Oh, I heard a new bookstore opened, maybe I'll take her there.'