"Shut up." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Aw. Are you mad?"

"No."

"You're mad!" I hugged him and laid beside him.

"Get off of me you ginormous dork." Louis giggled.

"But I'm your ginormous dork." I leaned in about to plant a kiss but he turned his head.

I jokingly gasped. "Evil."

"Just a little bit."

"Fine. I won't give you a kiss for the rest of the day. Bet you won't last." I challenged.

"It's on Styles." He sat there smiling knowing I wouldn't last. "Have fun suffering."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I rolled my eyes. "What movie next?" Louis' phone started buzzing on the counter. He stood up and excused himself.

Damn does he looks good in my t-shirt.

I stood up and followed him.

Louis' POV

"Hello? Niall?"

"Hey, Louis. You got a sec?"

"Yeah of course."

"So I went back over the song we wrote and took it to ask a few questions ... turns out we misunderstood the assignment. We're gonna have to restart!" Niall whined.

"What? No way! It was so good ... and it's due in tree days, right?"

"Yeah! Fuck how are we gonna write it in time? Do you wanted to come over right now and start?" Harry shook his head and wrapped himself around me. Burrowing his head into my neck, making me chuckle. "What's so funny?" Niall asked confused.

"No I-I wasn't laughing at you. There's some girl doing weird shit out here." I lied. Harry started sucking on my neck and I covered my mouth.

I muted the call. "S-Stop. He's gonna hear." I told him before unmuting.

"So can you?" Niall asked again.

Harry slipped his hand under my shirt and ran ran it down chest to my lower abdomen. He started rubbing my length which made me gasp.

"What? What happened?" Niall asked.

"Uh ... the girl j-just collapsed. I'm gonna see if she's o-okay. Can we start tomorrow?"

"Oh man! Yeah of course. Go tend to the girl dude! I hope she's alright. Bye." Niall clicked and I tossed my phone onto the counter. I caved into Harry and leaned forward to kiss him.

"You said no kissing." Harry smirked. I moved my hand and placed my fingers under his chin, turning his head to face me better as he continued to pleasure me.

"I guess I lose." I breathed as I looked down at his lips. I crashed my lips into his and he broke away.

"Oh no. You lost! That means you have to be punished. It's a shame really." Harry joked and picked me up. I winced as he placed his hand on my bum.

"Wait Harry, I'm sore."

"I know, baby. I had something else in mind." He smirked.

"You nasty boy." I laughed.

"Guilty as charged." Harry joked back. He carried me to the room and tossed me on his bed.

"What're you gonna do?" I looked at him confused as he pulled a long piece of cloth out. He took my shirt off and pushed my arms above my head, tying them to his bed. What the?

He smirked and began to abuse my neck with his lips. I gasped and tried to move my hands to his hair but they were held back. He moved lower and moved his tongue, circling my nipple. I pulled my arms again out of habit, but once again, they were held back. "H-Harry." I whined.

He looked up at me mischievously and whispered, "Punishment," before he continued.

I wanted to hold him so badly. Ah I hate this ... but I also love it ...

Vote / Fan / Share