Extra Chapter: It's Weston Time

Hey guys!!

I know I haven't been writing in SO long but I just started school again and my History teacher reminds me of Weston omg 😂 (if you don't believe me, ask must_read)

I was actually requested this by none other than must_read, so thanks so much for the idea! 😄

Alli's POV

I love the summer. We all get a break from school, hang out with our friends and, well, have fun.

But once school comes around again, you're life becomes a living hell.

Excuse my language.

Well, for most of us it becomes a living hell. Again excuse my language. Usually I have a ducky year at school. This year, I won't. I didn't realize that until I walked into history class.

Yeah, I said that right. History. Who knew that was Weston's favorite class? (A/N) Is it though? Comment if you know!

Anyways, we ended up being in the same period for history. As soon as I walked in and saw Weston put down a triangular name plate on the teachers desk, I knew this was going to be an interesting school year. (A/N) GMW ANYONE?¿? FARKLE TIME!!

W

ho I'm pretty sure is the teacher walks in through the door and stands in the front of the class patiently. Westonisannoying That was autocorrect oml XD Btw, thats mario's account 😈 is sat to the left while Lexi is to the right. (OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CONVINCED HER PARENTS TO LET US MOVE HERE!!)

After the bell rings, we all fall silent, waiting for him to start. And he does. He looks like he's deep in thought though. Then suddenly he snaps and raises his finger to the heavens, declaring, "I just had a wonderful idea! Get it? Because of the bell?"

Westonisannoying and I chuckle. Soon the entire class is giggling under their breath. Mr. Whateverhisnameiswedon'tknowyet settles us down and introduces himself, taking a seat a top his desk.

"Heeey everyone. I'm Mr. McLellan, your history teacher! I love sour patch kids, I mean come on, who doesn't?" He laughs.

Westonisannoying nods his head, a grin stuck on his face as he glances at me. I just smile. So as soon as I get presents for the teachers, I'll have to get Westonisannoying some as well.

"Let's see if we can get to know each other a bit first. Any volunteers?" Mr. McLellan calls out to the class, gesturing to us all with his... Wait is that a paddle?????

Westonisannoying shoots his hand up, a wide grin on his face. Oh dear Lord, save us all. This has to do with that name plate, doesn't it?

Of course, Mr. McLellan chooses him by pointing at him with his glossy wooden paddle. I still don't understand that! Wait a second...

Westonisannoying jogs up to the front and flips over the name plate that once said Mr. McLellan  that now says Weston.

I'm in shock as he starts to introduce himself to the class. "HI everyone, I'm Weston as some of you know. I'm a fun guy you should get to know me. And yeah. I'm awwwwesome as well so," He clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth, "Yeah. Oh, Mr. McLellan, I have a question."

"By all means." Mr. McLellan nods.

"Permission to have Weston time, sir?"

We all give him a confused look, including Mr. McLellan.

"I, um, well... Sure. Give us a demo." Mr. McLellan gives him a uzzled look as he settles into his desk chair.

Weston flips the name plate again, revealing a side saying Weston Time. Oh God.

"Alright class. The Declaration of Independence was written on July 4th, 1776. It freed the colonies from Britain, which is definitely not something Britan wanted." Weston walks around the room freely. "Britain wanted to keep control of the colonies, but the colonies demanded freedom to their Starbucks and Chipotle."

We all chuckle. I'm actually enjoying this. Weston is teaching. Who would've thought?

"You know, I have the perfect song for this. Mr. McLellan? Do you mind looking up and playing the song No More Kings on Schoolhouse Rock? You can find it on YouTube."

Weston pulls down the projector screen and sits back down next to me after showing him where it was. As it started to play, I slowly turned my head to look at Weston, confusion and humor splattered like paint on my face.

He turned back towards me, smirking and grabbing my hand in the dark and turning my head back in the direction of the video.

I love this boy. But I wonder why sometimes.