Chp 1 - A Thousand Years

Alli's POV

"Y-yes!" I squeal. Weston stands up and puts the necklace around my neck, clasping it together in the back. I held up my hair for him. I know he doesn't do this too much.

He smiles and touches his lips to mine. Hunter hands him a plate from behind and he swings it in front of him to face me.

He opens up the covered plate and reveals Oatmeal Raisin cookies, "I know they aren't the best, but, why not start a relationship with cookies?" He grabs one and takes a bite.

"It's the one thing that brought us together." I reply, grabbing a cookie for myself.

"Um, hello? Are we like, non-exsitent right now?" Mark asks us in an annoyed tone.

Weston and I look at each other, "Yeah, you guys can leave now." Weston finally says, waving them off like a fly in your face.

They wave us a goodbye and head down one hall and to the elevator.

We giggle as they sigh loudly, entering the elevator or their room.

"Weston," I say, shutting the door, "I can't thank you enough for all the things you've done for me."

"Well, I got you something that you're going to flip out over." He smirks.

I get myself prepared for the best.

He messes around in his suitcase a little bit, throwing clothes and underwear across the room. I try to dodge them, but a shirt caught me by surprise.

"Haha!" He cries in joy. He raises a bag in the air as I peel the shirt off my face.

He hands me the bag, "Her you go." I gasp in joy as I look inside the bag.

It's another gift.

"Weston!" I scream, punching him on the shoulder, "You didn't have to spoil me!" I say, laughing.

I take it out. My new gold and white hoverboard. How it fit in the bag, I don't know.

Is it some type of Mary Poppins bag?

I set it down next to the suitcase so we can get ready to leave.

I run into the bathroom, grab the packed make up bag, and run back out to the suitcases to set it bedside it.

I continue running back and forth until my checklist of things is marked off.

I mutter under my breath as I put in every item in, one by one.

"My charger!" I yell, sprinting around the room.

"Don't worry," Weston says, "Got it right here." He pulls his hands from behind him and shows my phone charger.

I sigh in relief and attack him with a hug. He steps back a bit, but accepts it.

We both know how crazy I am.

About him.

No?

Okay...

We separate and I make sure everything will fit in my dark green suitcase.

"Weston?" I call.

"Yeah?" He replies from the bathroom. "Ow."

"Do you still have the duct tape and fabric?" I yell out.

He exits the bathroom and stands on the threshold, "I think Kalynn has it."

"Can you get it for me?" I ask, standing up.

"I don't know if I can."

"Please?"

By now, I am pressing my hands to his chest, giving him puppy eyes.

"Oh! Weston's got something! He has collar bones! Oh, but no top lip." I tease.

"Hey look! Alli has something! She has a beautiful hoverboard. Oh, wait, but no love for me." He pouts.

"I will always love you." I smile, pressing my lips to his.

After a minute, we pull apart and he goes to Kalynn's room to get the stuff. I pack all the rest of the things and text Kristina.

Kristina is one of my supporters that came to meet me yesterday. We were taking yesterday while I was signing her stuff. She seemed like such a cool gal to chat to. So we exchanged numbers and we've been chatting a lot.

Hey, just about to leave for the airport. Will miss ya! When I get back to NC, I will broadcast and you better be there!

I hit the button to send the message and grab my stuff just as Weston enters the room. He hands me the roll of duct tape and wad of fabric strips and sighs.

"Oh, Kaylnn." He mutters.

"We will always worry for her, don't worry." I assure him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

He chuckles and smiles that perfect half smile.

"C'mon, we gotta go!"

* * *

On the plane, we both get our own little seat together.

No! Not a single one, silly! We got a 2 seater, and I got the window seat. HA!

I do a quick moose silly face to him, because I got the window seat. I am so happy, I don't even know what I'm doing!

He smirks and starts tickling me, poking me, and he suddenly stops.

I stop as well, listening into the Captains voice. Apparently, we are about to take off.

I buckle into my seat belt, as instructed and snuggle into Weston's shoulder. He rests his head on top of mine lightly. I smile, closing my eyes.

What a lovely trip this is already.

< •|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|• >

Y

ELLO GUYS AND WELCOME TO THE SEQUEL!

If you haven't read my previous book Friends?, then leave now and read it! Then come back and read this.

I love you guys and would like to apologize for the edit above. I am not able to finish the one I promised with school and everything right now.

I love you guys so much, and I'll see ya in the next chapter!

BYYYEEEEYA