Author's Note

This story contains sexual content so is for Mature readers. I can't stop you from reading this story if you are not above the required age. Because of the Mature Content I believe you do have to be following me to receive all chapters within the story.

The first chapter will be updated the day I finish Started With A Book: Fifty Shades Of Sang book one in the Ghost Bird FanFiction Series (Which I do recommend you reading). It will the be updated once a week: Every Friday/Saturday.

Again, this story is for MATURE readers. It will contain many sexual acts, in many ways with a mix of anything from Vanilla - As Mr Grey says - to BDSM.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Ghost Bird Series. The Characters and The Academy belong to their rightful owner C.L Stone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this note. Keep an eye out for the first chapter which I'm hoping won't be far away :)

Updated Authors Note 24 October 2021 -

I have been asked several times where this story is so I'm popping it back up for you guys. At the moment, I do not plan to update this story, however I do have plans for it.

Once I have 'finished' the scene that this story is currently held on, I am going to move into the experimentation part of sex/smut. So this story will not be for you if you do not like MM & FF!

The SB boys & Kayli, are joining the group at some point!

This is something I have been wanting to do in a while and it's actually consuming my thoughts more often than not. There will continue to not be a set story line. It will be completely and wholeheartedly smut! Once I have completed the scene it's on hold with, it will be jumping 5 years into the future and then I'll be going on from there!

Thank you for your continued support! And to those that feel this story won't be for them no more, then I am truly sorry!

Many thanks, much love
Belinda x