Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Seems I can't stop writing this and focus my attention on HLW and CT. Seems like I have to get this scene 'complete' so enjoy another chapter. I'm sure another will be here in about 24 hours. Also, apologies for the mix of POV's. This story right now desperately needs it.

Chapter Fourteen
Luke

Holy fucking shit. How has this night suddenly turned into an orgy? I can't tear my eyes away as Axel fucks Kayli and Kayli plays with Sang's pussy and Sang sucks my cock. It's a wild as fuck dream, because not even my own wandering mind could have imagined this up.

A low moan escapes me as Sang sucks me deep, her hand tightening around the base of my cock, giving me the blow job of dreams. Over the years she's learned our bodies, what we like and don't like, has found all of those sweet spots and has great knowledge of our favourite positions and anything else we could possibly enjoy when it comes to sex. In a way, she's our very own porn star. She knows that North likes it hard and rough, that Vic prefers sweet and slow, that Owen likes his Dom stuff and that Nate loves Anal.

What she doesn't know is that Gabe and I love to watch the videos we have of her and jerk each other off and I hate that I've not told. I know Gabe feels the same way. Especially when Silas opened up and told us that he's done Anal. I know there's more to it, but I won't pry. It would just be more for curiosity than anything, because fuck, dammit, I want to try Anal. I want Gabe to fuck my ass. I want to suck his dick. I want to see what it's like. I just can't bring myself to ask him, afraid that it'll change the dynamics of our relationship. I've tried to finger my own ass when I've masturbated by myself but it just doesn't feel how I imagined it would.

I guess we all have some secret fantasies.

This, what's happening right now, isn't a fantasy I realised I had until I saw Sang kiss Kayli like she would kiss me. And now, I'm watching as my girlfriend sucks my dick and Kayli finger fucks my girls pussy. Girl on girl action, it's hot as fuck.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as Sang sucks on the head of my dick before rolling her tongue around it like a lollipop. She's incredible.

Warmth at my side has me turning my head. I swallow hard when I see him looking down at Sang sucking on my cock like a champ. It feels like minutes he's watching her. Maybe I should feel some sort of jealousy, maybe even anger, at the thought of him watching us but weren't I just watching Kayli? If there is one thing I've learnt over the years it's that there's no point wasting your emotions on jealousy. It's a healthy emotion to feel, it shows you care, but negative energy just isn't me. I leave that emotion for North.

Corey's blue eyes lift to mine. A bottle of lube appears. "Ever done any ass play?"

Sang stops sucking on my cock and I have to fight the urge to look down at her and ask her why she's stopped. I think about saying yes, in answer to Corey's question, but instead I shrug my shoulders and say, "No," because what I did by myself wasn't all that enjoyable, not how I imagined it to be.

"Wanna try?"

I blink at him and then my eyes go searching around the room. My eyes skim over Gabriel who is watching me intently, baby blues narrowed, yet I don't miss the bulge in his shorts as he sits by Marc on the second couch in the room. Instead, I focus my gaze on Raven. He watches us intently with hooded eyes, though I don't miss the single, smallest dip of his chin. "Raven?" I ask anyway, my voice quiet, dick aching. I can feel Sang's heavy panting against the head.

I look to the girls, eyes skimming over Kayli, not missing the slightest nod of her head before focusing on my girl; the love of my life. Her eyes are already saying yes before her mouth even forms the word, an answer to my silent question, an answer to Corey's. "Yes," I whisper.