Chapter 5: Sayaka

•Leon's POV

Leoooooon who's that new girl you've been hanging out with. She's just an ordinary loser right? Ugh I do not have to listen to Sayaka go on and on again I'm sick of her voice. Leon this Leon that! I seriously want to get a restraining order like now. Just because she forced me to go on one date with her, she thinks she owns me when I just completely hate her. What does she matter to you?
Well I don't want someone taking MY Leon away from me!
Who said I'm yours?
Tch.
I have to get ready for a baseball game.
Can we go out after it.
Nope I'm busy with my best friend.
I thoug-
You're not even my friend Sayaka leave me alone.
Hmph! Leon left and got ready for baseball, and saw Y/N on her phone in the corner. Hey what's up Y/N?
A-Aah?! Oh you frightened me. Not much just on my phone, you?
Just thinking about someone I dislike in my class.
Oh I see? You excited for the match?
Nope but I'm excited for hanging out with you after it.
Yeah! You better win as well.
Of course I'll win silly. Leon ruffled your hair and you hugged him then the two of you went into the baseball stadium thing to do the match.

It ended up being quite a close match but you won in the end. Leon highfived you and lifted you up and you giggled. You enjoyed being in this sports team even thought half of your team kept hitting on you whilst the others didn't believe you were good because you were a girl. You got changed into your favorite outfit and went out with Leon. So where do you wanna go?
How about back to my place I'll make us some food I'm starving.
Alright Y/N. You went back to yours and made food and the topic turned to love. So have you ever had a girlfriend Leon?
A few but they didn't really work out. I'm looking for someone a bit more real now not just like those fake people. Have you had any boyfriends Y/N?
Yeah but it didn't really work out...
Aw that's a shame for someone as pretty as you.
Shut up. >.<
Cutie.
Hottie. Leon flicked you. But I really want a relationship and stuff... But I don't wanna be hurt.
I understand. Later on Leon had to go. Bye Leon!
Wait come here Y/N.
Uh ok?
This is a real kiss... Leon softly kissed you then left leaving your face bright red. W-What?!

Thanks for reading! If you voted up the last chapter thank you so much ^_^. If you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me. Thank you all!