"Nice, so you're still stopping by later right? I want the guys to meet you."

"Yeah I told you I would and I will. I just have to shower, get changed and stop by work. I'll text you when I get to the studio."

"Sounds good. See you later Rosi." I smile at her and she smiles back.

______ 

L. P. O. V.

"You here yet? The guys and I are about to start recording." Bruno texts. 

"Be up in a few. Just changing my shoes."

"Cool. At the desk just ask for my manager Brandon Creed. They'll send you up. Tell him you're a friend of mine, he'll let you in the room."

"Ok, see you in a few." I kick off my heels and pull on socks then my gold and black Supras sneakers. I straighten my yellow blazer over my black peplum top. I smooth my hands over my black pants and then tie the laces of my sneakers. I quickly check my make-up in the mirror before I grab my purse from the passenger seat. I step out of the car and walk to the front door of Atlantic Records. At the counter a woman types away until the phone rings.

"Atlantic Records, please hold." She presses a blinking red button on the phone before picking it up again. "Atlantic Records, how may I help you?" She looks up at me. "One moment." I nod and wait as she takes care of her calls. She sets the phones down and types something into her computer before she looks up at me and asks the same question. "How may I help you?" She smiles exasperatingly.

"I'd like to see Brandon Creed please."

"Alright, one moment." She types in an extension. It seems as though she speaks to Bruno's manager before she looks up at me again. "Third floor, forth door on your right. His name is on the door."

"Thank you."

After some small talk with Bruno's manager he shows me to the room Bruno and his writing team are recording in. From the outside I can hear many different kinds of music with friendly conversation and laughter woven in. I knock.

"I'll get it! I hear in Bruno's voice. "You're here!" We hug. "Come on in!" I step into the room. It looks very much like a living room. The floor is made of polished wood with large area rugs all over. Several guitars in different colors hang across one wall along with a couple of others around the room on stands. There are also several pianos on the outskirts of the room with stools for each. Three of them have attached mics and speakers at their sides. In the center of the room sits a large leather couch with an two arm chairs, a coffee table and small side tables with lamps on them. Through a glass wall, in a separate room are several sound boards, computers and office chairs. The room attached to that one houses a stool, a hanging mic and large headphones. Bottled water and soda cans litter the room along with bags of chips and other snacks. The walls are decorated with records and small murals giving it a comforting, homey touch. The air is warm and inviting. 

A guy dark skinned wearing large thickly rimmed glasses sits on one of the arm chairs scrolling though this phone. Another guy sits in the room filled with sound boards listening to something as he adjust the slides and buttons. In another corner a guy sits at one of the keyboards playing, nodding his head to the music. Bruno walks me over to the couch where I set my bag down.

"Welcome to our space," Bruno says opening his arms wide. "where the magic happens." 

"Nice room you have here, it really screams "Bruno" I say poking fun at him. 

"I know right," he smiles. "This lazy ass here is Phil, my partner in crime." He points to the guy with glasses. "He's the one that reminds me of you. That guy is Phred. He may not look it but he's hilarious and can play a mean guitar." He points to the guy at the keyboard. "There," he points to the guy in the sound room. "That's Ari, he Phil and I are the The Smeezingtons a writing and production team. Ari helps Phil and pull it all together."  Just then Phil looks up. He smiles his cheeks too dented with deep dimples.