"Ooh girl, I got a MAJOR case of the itis... All them damn noodles in my soup got me feeling like they drugged me with Benadryl or some shit..." Toni kicked off her shoes and stifled a yawn. I chuckled.

"I'm a little sleepy myself... Come on, we can go lay down."

"Lead the way."

She let me in front of her as I led her up the stairs. I opened the French doors to my room and watched her awe-filled expression. She was so fucking cute.

"Jan..." Toni trailed as she looked around.

"Do you like it?" I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Do I like it?! You on some next-level Ritz-Carlton shit in here! If we went on a date, and you brought me up here, I'd fuck you JUST so I could stay in this room."

"We can make that arrangement," I thought as she peeped her head into the master bathroom.

"What you say?" Toni asked nonchalantly.

"I said, I'm thinking that I want to change it," I spoke quickly. I needed to learn to keep shit to myself. I was running out of saves.

"No, hell no. This is it. This... Yes." She took one more glance around in admiration.

"Here, you can come lay down." I sat on the edge of the bed and patted a space next to me. The more I thought about her being in my bed, the harder it became to keep my mind on our friendly conversation.

"And you got enough room for 3 grown ass men, plus you in this bed... What you be doing in here, Jan?" She teased. I wished she would stop talking about the 'men' in my life and realize that I was thinking about her. But she'd have no way of knowing.

"N-no, no... Just Wissam and I." I grabbed my ear. Why was I always doing that.

She crawled into bed and got underneath my blankets, turning on her side to face me. I did the same thing. I swear, I could look at her all day.

"Tell me about him."

"About who?"

"Stop acting brand new. Your boo! Wissam!"

"What do you want to know?" I blushed. Knowing Toni, I could tell where this was going.

"I don't wanna hear any of that, 'Oh, he's nice, funny....' bullshit. If he wasn't nice, y'all wouldn't have hooked up." Toni rolled over so that she was on her stomach, her head being propped up by her forearms.

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Great, now that we're on the same page, let's cut to the chase, yeah? Does he eat that nani?" She asked casually. My jaw dropped. She was so blunt.

"Toni!" I exclaimed quietly, as if we weren't the only ones in the entire house.

"Come on, girl! Stop acting like you ain't all freaky deaky. You can tell me!"

"Toni, you are a mess."

"Okay, okay. Maybe that was too much. Let's start out small. Is he a good kisser?"

"He has a way with using his lips, I would say," I sighed. But how could I sit here and talk about Wissam in bed when Toni was in it and, quite honestly, could now take his place at any point?

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere." She inched closer to me, clearly intrigued and excited. I smiled. I wished she was even closer.

"Are we?" I raised an eyebrow.

Toni smirked. "Stop playing. What about his tongue?" She whispered seductively, gliding her own tongue across her top row of teeth, a small yet very sexy gesture to me.

"What about it?"

"Janet Jackson, why are you so difficult?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

"You used to tell me all the nasty stuff you and what's his name... Enchilada Boy, what y'all were doing."

"You know his name is Rene. You are so shady." I giggled.

"That's not the point. You and Taco Bell was getting it in every damn day and you would tell me everything that went down in that bedroom. Shit, sometimes I felt like I was there. So stop playing with me," Toni said sternly. All I could think about was how much it I liked it when she told me what to do.

"Okay, fine. I give. You're right." I surrendered.

"Thank you." She grinned triumphantly. "Now Ms. Jackson, tell me, what's he doing to you that had you practically screaming his name in my ear this morning?" She licked her lips eagerly.

Oh, boy. If only she knew.

"He's good in bed."

"On a scale of 1 to 10?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" I hesitated. Wissam, frankly, wasn't the best I'd ever had, but he was packing, so that made up for a good amount of what he lacked in other areas.

"Yes, you can trust me. I won't judge him, or you." Her eyes softened.

"Maybe... Maybe a 7?"

"Oh, what happened? Is he little?" Toni scrunched her face up in a slight cringe.

"No, it's not that..."

"He's a minute man?"

"No-"

"He makes weird ass sex noises?"

"Okay, stop guessing!" I waved my hands in front of me as I laughed. She was too much.

"Then tell me, Jan! What you docking off points for?" She grabbed my arm and held it down, but I caught her other hand with my own just before she would have pinned me down completely.

Somehow, if I wasn't doing this already, I started to get completely lost in her eyes as my laughter stopped, and I couldn't bring myself to say or do anything else but just stare. She didn't let go of me or look away; rather, she held my arm tighter and reciprocated her gaze back to me. All I wanted to do was kiss her. I could have sworn her stare broke away to glance at my lips for a split second, but maybe I was just imagining it. Surely I was. I had to be.

"Why you looking at me like you want me?" her voice barely broke a whisper, still staring, still holding. She had no clue what she was doing to me.

"Maybe it's because I do."

And that is when I realized I didn't have any more saves left.