6

I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. I was wearing a glare that was directed to one specific host.
I could see him squirming in his seat uncomfortably, annoyed by my glare. The awkward silence was probably killing him.
...
...
...
...
...
...
"I said I was sorry!!! Stop looking at me like that!!!" Tamaki exploded, jumping from his seat.
I just kept glaring at him.

"What's he sorry for?" Honey asked innocently.
I looked at the cute bunny holding boy, my face softening slightly.
"Tamaki's sorry that he's dirty pervert." I replied.
That seemed to confuse him even more.
"What's a purr-vert?" He asked pronouncing it like it was two words.
"You'll find out when your older." Mori said then guided honey and himself out of the room, sensing the tension between me and mr.frenchie (Tamaki).

It was silent for another moment when I spoke up.
"How many other girls have you walked in on?" I asked judgementally.
"What!?!?" He yelled.
"Oh, I was just wondering how many other woman you perved on..but now that I think about it, you probably perv on boys to right?" Now I was just messing with him.
"I don't perv on boys!!!" He screamed glaring at me.
"So just girls?"
"I am not a pervert!!!" He yelled then went into a corner to pout.

That corner is now Tamaki's corner of gloom.
I tilted my head to the side questioningly.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"He's building a hamster home." Haruhi said walking into the room.
"Does he have a hamster?"
"Nope." She popped the 'p'.
Then she walked off to the changing rooms to get out of her suit.

I looked at the blonde weirdo one more time before shrugging my shoulders and walking out of the host club.

The party had been over for an hour so the halls of the school were now peacefully and creepily empty.
I walked slowly stalling having to go 'home', or as I like to call it 'hell'.

I suddenly felt something soft under my foot as I took another step. Looking down I saw a cute cat puppet.
I picked it up and dusted it off.
"Sorry for that...kitty."
Yes I'm talking to a doll.
No I'm not insane.
I'm just strange. And it not like it's going to answer or anything.
"Hello." A male voice echoed through the halls.
My eyes widened and I looked down at the toy.
"Maybe I am crazy..." I muttered to my self.
"No you aren't. And thank you for finding Belzenef." A voice said from behind me.

Turning, I saw a cloaked man with only the bottom half of his face showing, and black hair covered his eyes.
"Oh, here you go." I held out Belzenef, smiling to the cloaked guy.
"Ooo!~someone who's not afraid of me? Maybe she can join.." He talked to himself in a slightly creepy voice.

"Join what?" I asked, slightly excited.
Maybe I'll have another reason to stay away from 'hell'.
"Why the black magic club!" He said excited that I was interested.
"Does it have the same hours as the host club?" I asked hoping it didn't.
"No no no. We do not bide by such common things as schedules! Whenever you feel the club calling you, or you are summoned by another member; that's when you shall attend." He smiled.

"Alright!" I was actually pretty excited for this.
As a child I always adored the concept of curses and magic.

"My names Kayla Tategame." I held out my hand for him to shake.
"Huh?" He seemed confused.
"If I'm joining your club you should know my name."
He slowly reached out and lightly touched my hand.
"Umehito Nekozawa..." He said.
I swear I saw he's cheeks turn pink.

"Nice to meet you. I can't wait to learn about Black magic." I smiled brightly at him.
I saw a natural smile for a second before it turned into a creepy grin.
"I got to go home, I'll see you tomorrow." I then started to walk off.
"Goodbye for now." He called.
I tuned around and saw him making Belzenef wave goodbye.

I smiled once again and started to head home, totally forgetting about my earlier fight with Tamaki

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I smiled once again and started to head home, totally forgetting about my earlier fight with Tamaki.

I'm actually starting to enjoy this school.