3

I walked around the halls, school had just ended and I was stalling having to go home.

Looking around I saw a sign that said Music room #3 isn't that the abandoned one? Maybe I could just relax in there and call Kyon to see if I could stay over at his house, like many times before. And no we aren't dating, he's my friend, AND he's married.

I opened the door and was blinded by a bright light and flower petals in my face. I was so surprised I fell backwards on my butt and squinted my eyes.

"What the...." I muttered.
"Kayla-chan!" I heard a cute yell, and felt something wrap around me.
Looking up I saw it was the boy in my class with the bunny. I think his name was Mitsuki? No...what was it?
"Remember me and Takashi?" He asked pointing to the tall boy also in my class.
I blushed a deep red.
"Y-yeah...I remember you guys..." I didn't like physical contact that much and was slightly panicking.
"Mitsukuni. She's uncomfortable." Takashi said and Mitisukini got off of me right away.

"Are you ok Kayla-chan?" He asked.
"Ya, just my butt hurts.." I said, rubbing my butt which had hit the ground pretty hard.
"Want us to check it for you?" I heard two almost identical voices ask.
Looking up I saw a pair of orange haired twins that looked similar to Mr.Hitachinn.
Suddenly they both got hit over the heads.

"Stupid perverts..." A a familiar brown haired girl muttered.
Then she looked up at me and smiled.
"Sorry about them." Holy shit it's Haruhi, my old friend.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Kayla Tategame." I said to the club, more comfortable now that I wasn't the only female in the room.

"Oh, so your our fathers new client." The perv twins concluded circling me.
"Y-you must be mr.Hitachinn's sons...." I said, shying away from them.
"That's us! I'm Hikaru and this is Kaoru." The one with his hair parted to the right said.
Suddenly a blonde guy strutted up to me.
"Welcome my lady! Your beauty shines brighter than the sun!" He said flamboyantly.
I backed away from him into a tea cup cart.

"Wha?" I squeaked, quickly turning around.
I saw at least 100 teacups smash against the ground. The guy leading the carts eyes were wide and he looked sorry.
"Hmm, those teacups were 700¥." A guy with glasses said.
Well that's not that much... I got out my wallet and was searching for the money when he added one word that struck me like lightning.

"..each." I swear I saw him smirk.
I felt the blood drain from my face and my body turn to jello.
"Kayla?" Haruhi asked.
"Poke poke?" Mitsukini poked me, causing me to fall over.

"I have a feeling of déjà-vu...." Haruhi muttered as I blacked out.