Chapter 9

This chapter is about my depression, anxiety, anger issues and cutting problems.

Doggy pictures

Doggy pictures. I couldn't choose which one. So I choose both.

So I've had anger issues since I was 6. I've been going to counseling ever since. I don't get as mad as I used to. My anger would get so bad that I would throw chairs at people, rip up tests, beat up my teachers. And run around inside the school so I wouldn't have to go to class. I did that for 2 years (2 and 3 grade). I finally went though enough counseling that I was able to control my anger.

I moved schools in 3rd grade. I because shy. And my anxiety started. Some days I'd be mad and walk out of class. Other days I'd be shy and would want to cry. I got bullied on the bus by a kid that was a year younger then me. She would hurt my little brother too. The girl end up getting expelled from the school.

I still had no friends by fifth grade. I sometimes got teased. And my depression started.

I had to go to middle school. I got bullied and teased. But I found my best friend again. I've been friends with him/her since I was 6. And he/she would protect me. Even though I don't want him/her to. (I dated him/her for 2 weeks. Then his/her mom made him break up with me. I was heart broken. But for some reason I still love him/her.) My depression still continued. And my counselor would make me talk or make me go back to class. And the counselor would check my arms. But I would hide the cuts. Then my counselor found out I cut myself. I was so scared of what my mom would think, so I tried putting myself in a coma. It didn't work. But I never went to the counselor for the rest of the year.

And this year I'll be going into 7th grade. Almost a week till school starts for me.
This chapter is over. Sorry for the sadness in it. Good bye