Thirteen: We're associating with the devil now?

Soooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy for the looooong waiiit, I needed time to think about this story and I wrote this chapter yesterday... took me long enough :p anyways, I like this chappy and I hope you like it as well! enjoy lovelies <3

---

Usually at the diner, it was always just Red, Jonathon, Holly, Gina, Norman, and Luke. However, due to the change of circumstances, Damon and Leo joined them at the diner which made the atmosphere completely tense and silent. No one uttered a word as they sat there staring at each other waiting for some one to break the tension that was killing them all. They knew Red was in a lot of trouble. They knew that things were going to take a turn to the worst if they didn't act on it immediately but they had no plan, nothing. Their differences didn't even help with them trying to come up with a plan since all they could do was disagree. This was their third meeting, and so far they've come up with nothing.

"Guys" Holly spoke up, when Holly's usually the quiet one, they all snapped their heads towards her "I think theirs someone watching us"

Damon, confused and worried, turned around in his seat and looked around the diner for anyone suspicious when saw a man holding up a newspaper sneaking a look at them. Damon immediately knew that this man was sent by Sawyer to keep an eye on them and try to listen on to their conversations.

Damon clenched his fists and gulped. Leo stared at Damon with worry, he knew his bestfriend extremely well, and he knew exactly what was going on through his head.

"Damon" Leo said "Breathe"

Damon took a deep breath and stood up pushing the chair backwards making it fall with a loud thud as he turned around and started walking towards the man.

"Damon!" Leo yelled and followed his bestfriend "Don't!" But his warning was too late when Damon grabbed the mans newspaper and threw it to the ground, he then grabbed his collar and pushed the man up so that his face was only a few inches away from Damons "Listen, you fucker, tell your boss to stop spying on us or else" He pushed the terrified man back to his seat and walked back to the table.

The man got up, grabbed his stuff and scurried out of the diner.

"Fucking bastards" Damon muttered taking a seat where they were all staring at him with stunned faces except for Red who was sitting all the way at the end of the table not paying any attention to what's happening. She was staring out of the window watching the cars pass by and thinking, trying to come up with a solution. Jonathon took a look at his friend and frowned, he was worried about her. He never saw Red this down before and it really upset him.

"What have we got so far?" Leo asked, breaking the tension.

Norman shrugged "Nothing"

"We've been sitting here for 2 hours!" Damon yelled "Come on!!"

"This is all your fault. You ruined her life and if something happens to her, it's all on you. I don't care how infamous or dangerous you are. I will fucking rip you to peices if I have to" Jonathon yelled back at Damon, glaring at him murderously.

"Talk is cheap" Damon shot back when Jonathon got up pushing himself towards Damon wanting to spark up a fight but Red stopped him, she stood up, grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him back down.

"You don't have to do this anymore" She spoke up with tears swimming in her eyes "I'm sorry, you can all leave" She grabbed her purse and moved past her friends towards the door.

"Can someone follow her?" Luke asked and Norman nodded "I will, you guys stay here" He stood up and hurried after her.

"This is really getting to her" Holly sighed and Gina nodded "Can you two put your differences aside for one minute?! The poor girl only wants to be safe and you two are constantly going at each other!" she scolded Damon and Jonathon.