"Aren't you going to pick that shit up, Water Boy? It is your job after all." Louis mused to me. 

My hands were pressed up against my chest, like I was trying to curl up while still standing upright. They were closed into fists, too delicate to deliver any sort of defensive punches. I could never fight them back.

Louis's hand pressed flat onto my shoulder as he pushed me closer to the mistreated cart. At the contact, I took small steps towards the pile of equipment. My eyes looked down at it, knowing that I was going to be the next thing added to it. I've been pushed into the cart many times before but it never hurt in the same way. 

As I leaned forward, reaching out one pale shaky hand, a tanner hand forcefully grabbed my arm and my opposite bicep. Zayn was the one who roughly pulled me back, pinning my arms behind me. I almost choked and gagged from the strong scent that dusted off the end of his cigarette in a thick toxic smog. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he held me tightly. I couldn't help but let out a whimper, without opening my lips so they couldn't hear me already suffering. 

Louis grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve. My eyes looked down to my soft exposed skin and then back to Louis, who was nodding over to Zayn. 

Why? Was he giving him the green flag to start wailing on me? I didn't know he needed permission from Louis to do anything to me. Yeah, it usually was Louis who was the leader of the two. Zayn sometimes acted on his own, too.

Zayn chuckled after taking a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke into my face, burning my eyes and suffocating me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I began loudly coughing, the sounds of my suffering not blocking out their laughter. I was just some massive joke to these two. 

It didn't stop there. 

After gasping for any relief of fresh air, my jaw unhinged as I let out a scream. Louis gripped onto my wrist tightly as Zayn held down the bud of his blazing cigarette onto my skin. The ashes and embers eating away at my flesh like a deadly living virus. I tried pulling my arm back but Louis was holding it still, my hand unable to coil up past my wrist. 

"Do it once more, Zayn." Louis said with a laugh. "I don't think he's had enough yet." 

He did as Louis said, pressing down harder the next time. I clenched my teeth together as I seethed and hissed out from my teeth. I wanted to beg them to stop but I would never let myself beg these two for mercy. I knew they would never let me have the satisfaction. 

"Alright, let's get this started, shall we? Hold him down, Z. My hand's been itching to do this ever since I knocked the fuck in the face." I heard the crack of knuckles as I stumbled back into Zayn, his back pressed against the car as he re-pinned my hands behind me.

Then Zayn pushed one of his legs in between mine, linking his ankle around one of my own so I couldn't get away; not that I was going to attempt. I wouldn't get too far from either athlete. 

I was frightened for my life and I was bracing myself for the worst, the fiery sensation still ran up my arm as my raw skin scraped against the material of my shirt. 

I watched one of my bullies' face as he snickered, the way the corners of his mouth lifted, the way his face would crinkle in certain places. He was enjoying this, even before he locked eyes with me. 

"Tightening your muscles is only gonna make this worse for you. But who am I to care, really?" Louis said as he sent the first hit directly to my gut.

That ill feeling suddenly plummeted into my body, causing my body to lurch forward with Zayn pulling me back. My eyes blurred over from my tears and warm saliva dribbled from my mouth as I felt like vomiting. I let out a groan as I hung my head low, wanting to hold onto my stomach, which wasn't going to soothe it.