(17)

"I can't believe it's been 6 months already" i say to Simon, snugging into his neck. We were currently in the car, on the way to Thorpe park.
"I can't believe that I've put up with 6 months of your soppy shit" JJ sighs from the front of the car.
"Yes it's disgusting" Ethan says, pretending to vomit.
"Fuck off, you and Emily are as bad as us" Simon says to Ethan, laughing. Ethan had finally introduced us all to Emily, and she was such a nice person. There 4 of us now in out little 'group', and we all get on so good. Their fans know us too, they call us the 'Sidegirls'.
"I need to get myself a girl" JJ moans from the front of the car.
"Don't you just need a friend with benefits?" Ethan laughs, referring to his song.
"No hobby, no wife just a friend ting" I say to him knowingly.
"Fuck off" he says, laughing.

"Guys we need to go on the swarm, it the best one here please" Harry begs us.
"Is it a bad time to mention I'm super fucking scared of rollercoasters" I laugh
"Maybe a bit late" Vik laughs with me.

"I'm going to leave this one out,  I feel a bit sick after that" I say to the guys as they head on to another ride.
"I'll stay with Ella, I don't really like rollercoasters anyway" Freya says, walking over to the wall I'm sat on.
"Wait there then, we'll be like half an hour" Josh says.
"Surely they're finished now, where the fuck are they" Freya moans. The boys had been gone for about 45 minutes now and me and Freya were cold and hungry.
"Look over there, 2 boys with sidemen t-shirts" I say to Freya.
"Isn't it weird that technically we date and live with famous people" Freya laughs as we watch the boys walk over to us, obviously recognising us from the boys channels. They book looked around 15 or 16.
"Who you banging then?" One of them ask.
"Excuse me?" I say, taken back by the question.
"We know Freya's with Josh, they've been dating for years. By the way Freya, he probably cheated on you, no man is that loyal" he says to Freya.
"So who you banging? Harry? Simon? JJ? All of them?" The other boy asks me, laughing. There eyes widen at something behind us and they run off.
"Why'd then run? They're wearing our merch they must be fans" Tobi says, confused.
"They were bastards, you don't wanna speak to them" I say to them.
"What did they say then?" Ethan asks.
"They told me that Josh has cheated on me because no man is that loyal to stay in a relationship for a long period of time" Freya says frowning. Josh walks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispers something to her, making her smile.
"And they wanted to know who I was banging, according to them, it's all of you" I laugh, but still feel insulted. Simon walks over and sits next to me, holding my hand.
"I fucking hope not" he says seriously.
"Of course not" I say, kissing his nose.
"Now can we leave and get food, I'm starving"

"I think we should go on holiday, all of us altogether" Ethan says as we're all in the living room. It was all the sidemen, me, Freya, Emily and Kay.
"We should, go somewhere for like two weeks, take a break" Simon says. Everyone nods in agreement.
"Well I'm free whenever, I'll go any time" Emily laughs.
"Let's book it now, give us something to look forward to" I suggest.

We finally all decide on a 7 bedroomed villa in Greece for 2 weeks next month.
"I'm so fucking hyped" Kay squeals.
"It's going to be amazing" Freya smiles.

________________________________A/N
Just some filler chapters, got some good ones lined up soon though.
I finally introduced Emily, Ethan's irl girlfriend. They're so cutee! <3

Leave comments, I really appreciate it:)

C xox