Chapter 14- Room To Breathe

Luna's Pov: 

After explaining to everyone what happened and that Vic and I are engaged we all decided to watch a movie. They let me pick a movie and I was really in the mood to watch Monster Inc. They all shrugged and I was really happy that we we're watching Monster Inc. I know I know I'm a child at heart. Now it's halfway into the movie and I'm sitting beside Vic. It's only like 9:30 and I'm getting sleepy. I slowly inch closer to Vic. I guess I'm feeling like a child today. As I crawl on top of Vic's lap he looks at me with a questioning but amused look on his face. 

"Vicy I'm tireddddd" I whisper like a child.

"Awwww is little baby Luna gonna fall asleep?" He whispers back to me jokingly. I nod.

"Come here baby." He says not talking to me like a child anymore. He pulls my whole body into his chest and I cuddle against him. I shiver because of how cold it is. Vic grabs the blanket I was using and drapes it over me. 

"Thank you." I whisper to him. 

"Anything for you." He whispers back to me and kisses my forehead. I look up at my fiance. The person I love so much. The person that I would give my life up for so that he could stay alive. I smile. All the days spent hiding in my room crying. Drowning in my thoughts. Dying. It's all over because I have him now. All the lonely days are washed away because I have him. I have room to breathe now. Room to live a little. I put my head on Vic's heart and listen to his heart beat. It calms me. And I fall asleep.

Luna's Pov *The next morning* 

I open my eyes to light shining through the living room. I'm lying on my stomach and Vic's laying on his back. My head is resting on his shoulder and my hand is placed over his heart. Vic is staring at me with lovestruck eyes. I love when he does that instead of making me feel uncomfortable he makes me feel wanted and that's so comforting to me. 

"Good morning sleepyhead." Vic says and sits up. I sit up too and rub my eyes. 

"Ughhhh what time is it?" I ask and Vic chuckles.

"10:30." He answers and I groan. I put my head on his lap and lay back down.

"That's so early I'm going back to bed." I say and close my eyes but soon open them very quickly because I feel myself being picked up. If he wanted me awake then he definitely got that.

"VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING????" I scream into his ears. 

"I'm gonna have some fun so I would really appreciate it if you didn't scream into my ears." He says calmly. I continue to yell and squirm in his arms. We enter the kitchen and he pauses to open the sliding door that leads to outside. I continue screaming but then we pass Oli, Summer, Alex, and Shiloh. 

"Hi guys." I say acting like I wasn't just yelling and brutally hitting my fiance even though he deserved it. They all wave. I start to get calmer until we pass more people and I realize everyone is in bathing suits. We pass Natalie and she starts laughing a lot. That's what best friends do they laugh at you before making sure you're okay. I start squirming around more desperately now. Vic suddenly stops and I see everyone staring at us.

"Oh no." I say now realizing what is about to happen.

"Oh no is correct." Vic says and then starts running.

I take a breathe and Vic's arms hold me tighter as we feel the warm water surround our bodies in the pool. We come to the surface and I start laughing. Vic pulls me closer to him in the water and rests his forehead against mine. Butterflies make way to my stomach. 

"If you wanted me to get in you could've just asked now my clothes are all wet." I say resting my hands on the sides of his face. 

"It's more fun this way." He says and pulls my face to his closing the gap between our faces. We share a passionate kiss but are rudely interrupted by Jaime. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me away from Vic.

"Ummmm Jaime what are you doing with Luna."  Vic says as Jaime holds me sideways with one arm while walking up the pools steps. I clutch onto his one arm for dear life. 

"We're playing that game right now. But first she has to change." He says and starts to walk to the  kitchen sliding door. Vic sighs.

"Really you had to pick the worst time ever? And how will we even know when to start?" Vic says and gets out of the pool. 

"I'll text you duct tape is in the kitchen." he says and all the guys nod.

"Duct tape???? Jaime are you about to kill me???" I say only slightly sarcastically.  

"You'll see." He says and drops me in front of my door. "Now change quickly leave your phone. I'll be waiting outside the door." He says and opens the door for me. I look at him with a questioning look and he just puts his hands on his hips. I roll my eyes and walk into my room and close the door behind it. I change into sweatpants and a PTV tank top. I walk out into the hall and Jaime immediately picks me up how he had me earlier and carries me back to the kitchen. I see about 20 rolls of duct tape on the counter. Jaime sits me on one of the chairs and grabs a roll of duct tape. He kneels on the ground and pulls my ankles together and gets the duct tape out and tapes them together. 

"Jaime can you tell me what exactly you're doing?" I ask growing increasingly worried. 

"We're playing a game." He says and take my wrists and wraps them with duct tape.

"And that game is?" I ask .

"Well I'm going to tie you up and tape your mouth closed and hide you somewhere in the house or outside." He says and places tape over my mouth and picks me up again. This still feels like I'm about to be killed but I trust Jaime and I trust Vic so I guess I'll just go with it. Jaime pulls out his phone and tells all the boys they can start I hear screams come from outside and feet running inside the house. Jaime quickly but quietly walks up the stairs and walks into Austin's room. He goes to the bathroom and places me in the bathtub. Panic fills my body as he walks out and turns the light off and closes the door. I start to twist in my restraints and scream but my screams are muffled to almost nothing. Really Jaime? You had to pick the bathroom? The place I hate most in the world? I hate bathrooms because in my teen years the bathroom was my escape to do horrible things to myself. I sit there and hot tears flow down my face I close my eyes to block my surroundings out but the aura of the bathroom is too overpowering. My body shakes and my lungs gasp for air. But then I hear the bathroom door open and a light comes on. There is Vic. Finally. Vic comes running over to me and pulls the duct tape off my mouth. I let out loud sobs. 

"Hey hey it's okay." He says and takes the tape off of my wrists and ankles. 

"I ha-te bathrooms." I say while still sobbing. He pulls me into his arms and my sobs turn into hiccups. 

Sure Jaime that sure was a lot of fun.

Author's Note: Sorry it's been like forever. I just started school and honestly didn't even feel like writing. There should be updates only on weekends now sorry!