Chapter 11- A Question

Luna's Pov: 

I jerk from the restraints. This can't be happening. Ben's about to murder my boyfriend in front of me. 

"No Ben please don't." I yell at him.

"Too late for that honey." Ben says and then ties a rag in my mouth and ties it in the back. My screams become muffled. 

"Any last words?" Ben says to Vic while pulling out a gun.

"I'll love you forever Luna." he says.

Ben points the gun at Vic's head and pulls the trigger. 

I shoot up. Tears flow down my face. I'm laying in my bed and panting. I'm having a panic attack. I feel the walls of my lungs closing in. I climb out of bed and fall on the floor. I crawl to the door and unlock it and open it. There's Vic with his head leaning against the wall. He sees me and perks up.

"Can-*breathes*- 't  breathe." I say. Vic crawls over to me and cradles me in his arms. He sees Mike pass by into the kitchen. 

"Mike get Luna's inhaler and hurry!" he says. Then turns to me.

"It's okay. Deep breaths in  and out." Mike then comes back with my inhaler and then shoos him away. I take the inhaler and do two puffs. My lungs immediately open and I feel much better.

"Thank you." I say and cuddle into his chest. He kisses my forehead.

"Your welcome. And I'm sorry about last night." he says.

"I forgive you. I just don't know how I'm going to talk to Austin about this." I say and feel a rush of anxiety wash over me. 

"I think you should just go for it. But not right now because we have to go pick Natalie up." he says. I get up and go change into a shirt that says punk rocks not dead and black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees and my trusty keds. I bring Natalie a change of clothes and walk to the foyer where Vic and Kellin are waiting for me. I past Austin on the way and he just looks down to the floor. We drive to the hospital and when we get there the doctor is talking to Natalie and showing her how to care for her wound. When he's done he walks out and gives discharge papers we have to sign. Vic sits down and signs them and Kellin and I walk in. Kellin runs up to her and picks her up and hugs her.

"I love you so much." he says to her.

"I love you too." she says. Kellin then sets her on the ground and I run over to her and hug her.

"I've missed you so much." I say into her shoulder.

"Well I'm here now." she says. I hand her the clothes and Kellin and I walk out. When she's done changing we leave. Kellin walks with his arms slung around her shoulders. Vic and I walk hand and hand.

When we get to the house everyone hugs Natalie and welcomes her back. When everyone is done they go outside to the backyard.

"You go ahead Vic I'm going to talk to Austin." I say and he nods.

I grab Austin's arm.

"I need to talk to you in the living room." he sighs and nods then follows me. 

"I think you know why we're here."

"Yep I do." he says and looks down.

"I don't think anything is going to happen with us. You're more of a brother to me." I say and he nods.

"I understand and I hope we can still be friends." He says and I nod.

"Of course. Now let's go outside." I say and he follows me outside.