Vacation or Disaster?

Start from the beginning

Evelyn: *to Faith* that my lil' Andi such a kidder...come on lets check up stairs *both goes upstairs*

Jade: Andi, do you always have to be so mean?

Andi: what are you saying? didnt you just see me invite Hope and her 12 mysterious kids to stay with us?

Jade: who the hell is Hope? her name is Faith(!)

Andi: *confused* really?....she looks more like a Hope to me

Jade: *rolls eyes* be nice this weekend and think about it, one of her sons might be cute, get your mind off of Prince for a while.

Andi: *lies* pfft, my mind was never on Prince. but i guess your right. time to bring out the charm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upstairs with Evelyn & Faith

Faith: i cant believe you and Richard are getting a divorce, everyone in the sorority thought you two were complete soul mates.

Evelyn: well things happen, atleast i got two beautiful things out of the deal. Even though Andi is sometimes a piece of work

Faith: *laughs*

              *hears arguing from downstairs*

Evelyn: whats that?

Faith: my boys must be here.

*they both go downstairs*

Faith: aye, aye aye whats going on down here?

Andi: whats goin' on? whats going on is that they cant stay here(!)

Evelyn: Andi(!)

Andi: Evelyn(!)

Jade: Andi(!)

Andi: JADE(!)

Faith: alright, enough with the name, whats wrong why are you guys arguing?

??: *silent*

Faith: Roc? Prince? Prod? Ray? this is your chance to speak

Roc: she started it.

Andi: *flips him the "bird*

Evelyn: Andi(!)

Andi: *rolls eyes* whatever, this is gonna be the most memorable Christmas ever, Merry Christmas....i need a drink *walks off*

Evelyn: *to Faith* i'm sorry about her

Jade: i am too.... she's not people friendly.

Roc/Prod/Prince: *mummbles* tell me about it

Faith: *hits them in the back of their heads* be nice.