Hey(!!)....Neighbor(?)

*Mr. Fields Apartment*

Jade: Andi(!) Andi(!) we got new neighbors(!)

Andi: *sarcastic/ fake smiles* yay(!) maybe we should invite them over and have a mini party? *serious* who cares?

Jade: i do(!) they could be our age? i'm gonna invite them over(!)

Andi: you go do that, imma go....do somehting less enthusiastic

Jade: *rolls/ goes next door to welcome the neighbors*

??: *opens door*

Jade: Hi(!) *waves* i'm Jade, your new neighbor.

??: nice to meet you i'm Ashley, these are my sisters, Cheyane, Brianna and Shanae.

Cheyanne: so give us the details of this place?

Shanae: yeah, who give us the most show?

Ashley: *laughs* dont mind them their into alot of violence(!)

JadE: *laughs* my sister is the same way, so dont worry about it.

Ashley: oh, so your the sane one?

Jade: something like that

Ashley: *laughs* Same(!) i love your shoes, i got the same pair(!)

Jade: really?

Ashley: yeah, come on i'll show-

Andi: *walks out the apartment* Jade(!) does it take you that long to say hi to the damn neighbors?

Jade: *sighs/ to Ashley* speak of the devil

Ashley: *laughs*

Andi: Excuse me?

Jade: nothing, Andi this is Ashley and her sisters Cheyanne, Shanae and Brianna.

Ashley: nice to meet you. *smiles*

Andi: *glares at Ashley* wish i could say the same. *leaves*

Ashley: *confused* did i say somehting wrong?

Jade: *laughs* you smiles at her. but dont worry she does that to everybody when she first meets them, so lets go see your closet.

Ashley: ok.

With Andi

Andi: *calls Diggy*

Diggy: hello?

Andi: you know the girl from last night?

Diggy: huh?

Andi: from the game with Ray?

Diggy: i guess so

Andi:well she's here(!)

Diggy: Andi, what the hell are you talkign about?

Andi: she my new neighbor(!)

Diggy: shxt.

Andi: yeah, shxt is right, and thats not even the bad part, Jade is over there right now laughing and becoming best friends with the tramp(!)

Diggy: holy...shxt(1)....ok, you know wht this is a good thing

Andi: did you not just hear what i said?

Diggy: just hear me out , if they become best friends than you dont have to, it'll come out in one of their 'girly' conversations.

Andi: but i'll feel guilty  that i knew the whole time when she finds out.

Diggy: well my best guess is to distance yourself from Jade, look i gotta go my dad wants me to intern at his office

Andi:ok, i'll text you.

Diggy: ok, i'll ponder your every word.

Andi: *laughs* nerd.

Diggy: geek.

Andi: bye(!)

Diggy: *hangs up*

Andi:  he said i cant tell her but he never said Ray cant.

With Jade & Ashley

Jade: most of our clothes are the same.

Ashley: its like were the same person

Jade: yeah, it is *looks around her room/ points at a Lakers Foam thumb* you a Lakers fan?

Ashley: yeah(!) my boyfriend took me to the game last night, he's sweet like that, we've been dating since 6th grade.

Jade: *smiles*

Ashley: were gonna get married when we finish high school, but i shouldnt be bragging, thats rude.

Jade: no, dont be silly, i know how you feel i got a boyfriend whose sweet too. But he eats like a 360 pd man.*laughs*

Ashley: *laughs* me too(!)

Jade: I literally put him on a diet this weekend.

Ashley: so are you two gonna...marry eachother?

Jade: we've only been dating for two weeks, we havent even did 'it' yet(!)

Ashley: *laughs* well your missing out, i gave him the cookies for his birhtday before he came here.

Jade: *laughs* oh my Gawd(!)

Ashley: thats the only way you can keep a tight grip on your man , you gotta give them what they want so they dont have to get it from somebody else.

Jade: *gives her a look* are you sure your only 15?

Ashley: yes, i am but its true atleast thats what my mom said and she's been married six times to millionaires.

Jade: *laughs* where is your mom anyways?

Ashley: back in New York, she couldnt leave, she refused leaving her millionaire husband to travel with her four daughters, so my boyfriends aunt flew us out and rented us this apartment

Jade: *nods*

~Quickie *just like your late night booty calls* Andi here(!) dont you think this whole situation is just screwed up? If you were in my shoes what would you do? Scratch that(!) how bad would you leave a foot print in Ray's ass for cheating on your sister? Scratch that what brand would you use on his ass?

Andi, enough i think they get it~ Cinderellaxx

Alright, alright, but just one more, how bad will he walk after you shove your foot up his ass?

Andi(!!) ~ Cinderellaxx

Gotta go(!) *runs off*